Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,582
    Tokens
    2,528

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post


    I wonder how this badges will be achievable..
    these*

    I hope these badges are easy to obtain, and not something where we have to go through some long maze that people can block on.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    8,911
    Tokens
    7,620
    Habbo
    J25T

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I actually quite like them, just not how they are in 3 parts

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here?
    Posts
    7,418
    Tokens
    2,602
    Habbo
    Pigperson

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They don't really excite me tbh.

    Will

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3,536
    Tokens
    7,361
    Habbo
    Varnius

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Not really fond of these at all.. but sure I guess a badge is a badge.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3,536
    Tokens
    7,361
    Habbo
    Varnius

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Perhaps this could be a start to some new campaigns in the hotel? Isn't there a new guy doing that side of things now? Think he took over for Jason, but minus the Fansite role. Also this could mean a new sci-fi range, but this'll be interesting to see how this is brought out.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    179
    Tokens
    142
    Habbo
    chemidann95

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    disaapointing.


    A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,746
    Tokens
    26,295
    Habbo
    Daltron

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If they were a bit smaller I might like them, I wish they designed cute stuff like they did years ago

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    71
    Tokens
    201
    Habbo
    Adrient

    Default

    At our hotel (.no) I searched for "DonnieSantini" and found the old rooms that were used for the campaign back in 06/07. It was a small maze, and in the final room there was a post-it with a clue of where to look for Donnie. Memories
    People will forget what you say,
    people will forget what you do,
    but people will never forget how you make them feel ≈

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Norway/Sweden
    Posts
    88
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emz View Post
    At our hotel (.no) I searched for "DonnieSantini" and found the old rooms that were used for the campaign back in 06/07. It was a small maze, and in the final room there was a post-it with a clue of where to look for Donnie. Memories
    like any other hotel..
    Greetings//Luggruff

    .Emoticons are art too - remember that!
    Emoticons used by me in this forum other than the listed ones may NOT be used for personal use in the forum, or anywhere else! These are emoticons I have made explicit for the HLforum.net and they will soon function as emoticons there!

    .Pixelartist

    My art here on habboxforum:
    Coke Machine (Incredible.. read the reviews ;P)
    Fame - So you say you can dance?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    134
    Tokens
    1,364
    Habbo
    veeim

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm actually quite fond of them (not that they're in three parts though), they're steampunk-esque. Would be better if they added some sort of cog motif.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •