Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo_
    Oh so your staying now, make up your mind - its pathetic.
    I bet you just made this thread for attention. P-P-PATHETIC
    On your introduction...

    Sooo much for your FANTASTIC posts, Solo. Hmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo_
    Alright, nice to meet you all and I'll probally get to know you while I am in the process of typing my FANTASTICposts - see you around

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeh tis true.I didnt find that fantastic ;"(
    *licks*
    well things i dunt need to member
    mr shexai gamble

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CB9
    Posts
    4,996
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol **** this **** tht anything u dnt **** ? lol

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    O.o
    star's this O.o

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CB9
    Posts
    4,996
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol I am Shexai :0 woth a capital S so r u em

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CB9
    Posts
    4,996
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol i aim to plz

  8. #38
    Embean Guest

    Default

    Oh lord help me.
    Your leaving
    Because of one person?
    Any names by any chance.
    If its me...
    Im outta here

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Gambypull i like j00
    emmzeh rewad my other posts

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  10. #40
    Embean Guest

    Default

    Okay
    One second
    *reads*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •