Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sunny Scotland
    Posts
    6,353
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    Omgz, I went ice-skating. I fell, don't laugh or I'll slap you k.
    ROFL

    I'm not brilliant at skating, but I'm alright, I dont fall over and I have my own skates, but I'm not a speed skater just yet...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    *laughs*
    aw you wouldnt slap me would you :angel1:
    No

    Omg, ih8u rofl. I can't slap you.

    URM... *think*

    I KNOW!!!! *Steals Facial Wash* HAHA

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    No

    Omg, ih8u rofl. I can't slap you.

    URM... *think*

    I KNOW!!!! *Steals Facial Wash* HAHA
    *buys more and puts in storage*

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    *buys more and puts in storage*
    *Burn storage*

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    *Burn storage*
    ;[

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    ;[
    Don't cry plz *hug*

    Here, take Cranas supply!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    Don't cry plz *hug*

    Here, take Cranas supply!
    rofl ty

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    rofl ty
    No problem.

    You can't have mine, because I'm kwl.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dorset.
    Posts
    4,816
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Back on topic :p

    22nd may

    usually get a few mates over, play on PS2, the norm
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

    GREAT BANTER

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    No problem.

    You can't have mine, because I'm kwl.
    im kwler

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •