Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ♥Uk♥
    Posts
    2,810
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy
    If you look straight ahead- no.
    Seriously, NOT WORTH THE WAIT!
    There is never a queue when we go..

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cheshire - Sandbach
    Posts
    410
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCookie!
    I did it on Oblivion and got kicked off because apparently I was being stupid :s
    Pmsll I always do it on oblivion, its funny because at the top you fall forward a little, but when it goes down the force pushes it in "/



    Thanks Zero.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •