Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

We'll see how it goes for now and make any changes if we need to.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

It's just one week of VIP, not one month so not many trouble with it, first of all.

Second, everyone who actually got interested in the Christmas forum got max like what 50 posts? Not such a big deal..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    It's just one week of VIP, not one month so not many trouble with it, first of all.

Second, everyone who actually got interested in the Christmas forum got max like what 50 posts? Not such a big deal..
    There would be no difference if it was a months VIP, then you would have unlimited VIP and have some extra incase you decided not to get 100/week But you can still get unlimited VIP now. It depends how many people I do it I suspect

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

lmao i got 99 posts in the week damn so close lmao

Idm the idea tbh as long as abuse of the threads is dealt with so that they dont get free vip just through doing that ha ha, quite like it actually
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    There would be no difference if it was a months VIP, then you would have unlimited VIP and have some extra incase you decided not to get 100/week But you can still get unlimited VIP now. It depends how many people I do it I suspect
    Yes, anyone can have unlimited VIP, but you need to be an active part of the community. Be best member, best staff, win competitions.. it's not gonna fall from the sky.. But I do agree that the forum will start being spammed..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    Yes, anyone can have unlimited VIP, but you need to be an active part of the community. Be best member, best staff, win competitions.. it's not gonna fall from the sky.. But I do agree that the forum will start being spammed..
    You can get 'unlimited VIP' earlier but either skill/luck came into it from competitions or being chosen to get an award, but now you can get unlimited VIP via your own doing and get it every week without fail. That's the significant difference. We'll have to see if it actually changes anything though in a few weeks time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We'll see how it goes for now and make any changes if we need to.
    This. I did in my original suggestion say that VIP probably wasn't necessary, however unlike previous *competitions* it's an ongoing thing so people will be less inclined to suddenly start spamming. It's worth a try and can be changed if necessary.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    You can get 'unlimited VIP' earlier but either skill/luck came into it from competitions or being chosen to get an award, but now you can get unlimited VIP via your own doing and get it every week without fail. That's the significant difference. We'll have to see if it actually changes anything though in a few weeks time.
    Yeah, I don't think that earning VIP should come from spamming.. maybe some rep if you really want to give top posters something, but VIP should be earned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Strange mix of updates, allowing easier spam posts and then rewarding people for it basically telling people to post "Adele - I'm A Whale" over and over and over and over for a prize
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Strange mix of updates, allowing easier spam posts and then rewarding people for it basically telling people to post "Adele - I'm A Whale" over and over and over and over for a prize
    The stats script could be set up not to count spammable threads.
    Chippiewill.