HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Well, heres my list on the top ten this year.

Goalkeepers: Edwin Van der Sar, Jose Reina, Manuel Almunia, Brad Friedel, Mark Schwarzer, Shay Given, David James, Robert Green, Jussi Jaaskelainen and Tim Howard.

Defenders: Jose Bosingwa, Nemanja Vidic, Phil Jagielka, William Gallas, Joleen Lescott, Matthew Upson, Gael Clichy, Martin Laursen, Maynor Figueroa and Jamie Carragher.

Midfield: Christiano Ronaldo, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Xavi Alonso, Gareth Barry, Ashley Young, Mikel Arteta, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Steven Ireland and Antonio Valencia.

Strikers: Gabriel Agbonlahor, Robin van Persie, Nicolas Anelka, Carlton Cole, De Souza Robinho, Amir Zaki, Emmanuel Adebayor, Djibril Cisse, Peter Crouch and Wayne Rooney.
    Last edited by Ohirian; 13-02-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    LOL.
    Just do yourself a favour and shut up.

"un noobish"? Lol. :rolleyes:

And it's not "fellow members" - it's just you.
    I refuse to shut up. 17 and your acting like a little silly baby. What a shame.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why have you put John O'Shea on the list? Hes a utility player and has only played the last 5? games to cover for Patrice Evra. My personal top 11 from games I've seen this season are; and I'm not just picking the usual top 4 players. I don't think Ronaldo has played as well this season as last, yes he has scored, but done nothing else in a match.

Van Der Sar
    G. Johnson, Vidic, Jagielka, Bosingwa
    Lampard, Ireland, Gerrard, T. Cahill (since back)
    Agbonglahor, C. Cole
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

Tokens

Just for the sake of me being bored:

(In no particular order for all). This isn't just for this season, but how I rate them.

Top 10 GK's: Cech, Reina, Van Der Sar, Almunia, Howard, Given, Hart, James, Gordon, Sorenson.

Top 10 Def's: Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry, Carvalho, Gallas, Carragher, Evra, A.Cole, Sagna, Woodgate.

Top 10 Mids: C.Ronaldo, Carrick, Lampard, Essien, Gerrard, Alonso, Fabregas, Ashley Young, Gareth Barry.

Top 10 Attackers: Robinho, Anelka, Van Persie, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Torres, Drogba, Adebayor, Robbie Keane.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Soka View Post
    Why have you put John O'Shea on the list? Hes a utility player and has only played the last 5? games to cover for Patrice Evra. My personal top 11 from games I've seen this season are; and I'm not just picking the usual top 4 players. I don't think Ronaldo has played as well this season as last, yes he has scored, but done nothing else in a match.

Van Der Sar
    G. Johnson, Vidic, Jagielka, Bosingwa
    Lampard, Ireland, Gerrard, T. Cahill (since back)
    Agbonglahor, C. Cole
    Surprised to see that despite Bosingwa never playing left back this season, you've included him. Also you've chosen to exclude the Premiership's top goal scorer?
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Throne Sofa View Post
    Surprised to see that despite Bosingwa never playing left back this season, you've included him. Also you've chosen to exclude the Premiership's top goal scorer?
    You've wrongly assumed i've done it per position from the way I've laid it out. I have just picked my 4 best defenders.. not best rightback, best centre halfs, best left back. So no, Bosingwa has never played left back, nor is he left back in the 11 I have selected, he is one of the four best defenders in my opinion this season. Your asking why I've not included Anelka. Firstly, just because they're top goal scorer it does not automatically mean they're best player. Secondly I believe Anelka has had some good games where hes had the ball put on a plate for him to score from the likes of Lampard so hes scored lots. Anelkas work rate is poor, hes lazy and sulks. He might be top goal scorer but he doesn't deserve a place in my top 11. Agbonlahor and Cole work hard in matches and are both on form with Cole scoring a goal a game, bar the game against United which is understandable.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

Tokens

Bosingwa best four defenders in the premiership this season? He's been pretty good, but not amazing to justify that sort of a place. In all fairness, I think Ashley's performed much more consistently than him.

I think you need to understand where Anelka played for us under Scolari for the majority of the season. He was in a position where when attacking, he was only encouraged to be inside the box, you can't be running around tirelessly, it's not what is required of him. Performances can't come of this, and isolation is sometimes the result and that sometimes leads to poor performances when the midfield fail to get a ball through to him. He may not be the best player this season upfront, but he's been the best goalscorer and at the end of the day that's what strikers are judged on.
    Last edited by Throne Sofa; 14-02-2009 at 06:30 PM.
    *Signature Removed*

Tokens

Evra at LB surely..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by busybabes View Post
    Evra at LB surely..
    Agree with you on that, evra is best lb in prem

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Why isn't martin laursen in the defenders? :S