Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

nah dude same mods and all, they wont do anything about the moderation
    [PWNAGE]
    AccessXet.tk

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric
    on coke you dont get volunteers like hobbas, its just a small team of payed staff. they dont even have 'V-egos' or wot ever they are called, they just have like an overview where they can see whats happening in rooms and send warnings if they see stuff happening.
    i prefer the hands on approach :cool:
    actually some of the moderators do. I know for sure that the HEAD moderator does because i've talked to him before.

Tokens

Thumbs down Tattle

Yeah, Cokemusic IS, Pretty pathetic, that is why I am getting rid of everything on there and trading it

for habbo stuff because habbo is SO much better!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i sent a clal for help a dude said he could double fruni and i said i would give my coke vannila machine i aint du,mb so i say he is scamming me and i get a message bakc saying tell hem to go away lol

Tokens

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by eMiz
    I am not a regular in Coke Music, however recently I logged on to my account to check it. I went into some room and there was a door blocker asking for items to move. Now bieng part of the Moderation team on Habbo - I'd class this as highly unaccepted. As many of you know, doorblocking for furni is against the Habbo way and an immediate ban. So I sent a call for help - only to get a message pop up saying, if you leave the room and go else where, this will not affect you - or somthing along them lines. I was a bit shocked to read that. If there are any regulars on Coke Music here, any info on their Moderating tactics?

:confused:
    lol I quit cokemusic cause it was boring. I bet they dont even have moderators i bet its all automated. Habbo is way better

Tokens

I agree coke music's moderation is really bad. Like alot of people did, I reported a guy who was blocking a door and they said: Go to another room and this will solve the problem :s
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

umm.. mizki is the one who started this right? well I think you and everyone else should be able to figure out something

cokemusic is a selling gimmick, Coke isn't going to invest so much money into hiring scripters to block filters and other scripts, and they aren't going to put alot of money towards moderation because cokemusic is just a catch to get more people to buy coke and making money off of advertising.

HABBO HOTEL is based all on HABBO HOTEL, habbo isn't a company that sells clothes, soft drinks, food, etc. habbo hotel gets all it's funding towards hotels. habbo hotel is all about the hotels, as cokemusic is only bate. Would you buy a worm for a bunch of money when the fish you can catch with it is worth less?

They couldn't care less about cokemusic , and the graphic is very bad . It makes people hate coke more .. I agree that the moderators working at there couldn't care less my room got blocked by a invisible door blocker and the hacker even teleported around in my room . I tried to kick him but it didn't work and I called for help . They didn't do anything about the room , the hacker was still there playing a fool in my room .

G-flow Guest

Coke music is boring anyway! habbo rawks!

Tokens

I'm always on cokemusic, but i'll admit cokemusic cares less they do it for advertising etc. Gold caps get you furni. They use it so people will buy coke.
    The only way to get banned is for dissrupting there site (because it's messing up the advertisement.) Like when you listen to the radio and it gets all statickey thats what your doing on coke from using filters. So really the only way to get banned is from filters. Believe me I know
    S=Scammers are rude
    C= Couldn't stop cause they were to lazy to buy furni
    A= All though we can't do anything Hobbas Can
    M= Mad people scam.

:eusa_wall <---- That proves are dumb scammers really are.
    :drunken_s scammers offten scam to much and get a case of scam-aliptis

Sincerely :evil: Mad Man Zites

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.