Ha ha yeah. "Rep Aid"Originally Posted by RedStratocas

Ha ha yeah. "Rep Aid"Originally Posted by RedStratocas
Youre dumb. Obviously she would donate rep points to the poor needy kids all over the world
MacBook White
Apple Mac OS X
Intel Core2Duo
2GB RAM
I can indeed imagine it.
thanks for the -rep [:Originally Posted by Diablo10
they know them but dont respect them
you can jus buy it back with your 5 billion pounds :]Originally Posted by Clarissa-
thanks for the -rep [:
oh yeh!! but i aint got my 5 billion pounds yetOriginally Posted by BARKSEHISFIT
you can jus buy it back with your 5 billion pounds :]![]()
oh noes ]:Originally Posted by Clarissa-
oh yeh!! but i aint got my 5 billion pounds yet
BUY A MEGAYACHT AND LIVE ON IT.
HIRE AN ASSASIN TO KILL DIABLO. YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF MATE.
.
without you i just go crazy.
&&
.you're my sugar honey iced tea, baby.
Ostinato (Super Moderator) Please do not links to myspace pages.
Buy a mercedes maclaren SLR
Ferrari 360
theme park
private jet
give loads to charity
take family and friends on holiday for a year
Buy a mansion (with a massive drive/garage space)
Build home cinema
Buy loadsa other cars
buy lambo
buy viper
buy the new noble
buy slk 55 mercedes ( why not?)
send rest of family on hols
pay off house insurance
build a zoo
*hard to fink of more*
Buy a 40" tv in every room
buy jacoozi
buy a yot
buy Aston Villa Football Club, and buy Rooney, Beckham and all them.
Buy an island in the indian ocean
Buy hosptial equipment (life saving stuff)
Buy good friends/family a house/mansion
Take loadsa mates/family on a shopping spree
Trip around the world (with mates and family)
Trip to the moon
*Don't think I can think of any more* Might post again with more if I can't edit![]()
Last edited by e5; 03-08-2006 at 08:49 PM.
5 Mill?!
Right, i'd save it for when im older.
Buy a nice house nice car.
And then look for a way to increase it.
Buy shares..
ScottBe sure to PM me if you're looking for help!
Give my family a billion for them to spend it on whatever they wants.. and put the rest in the bank until I'm old enough to think about moving out and driving.. But I would get a holiday home so I could go over with my mates whenever I wanted..
Edit; With the people saying they would buy there own house.. Why would you do that unless you live on your own already? Your going to move out just because you become rich and leave your family? =/
Would also get a private jet with a private pilot so when I went on holiday they wouldnt have to worry about money...
Last edited by Alterate; 03-08-2006 at 09:21 PM.
[IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG][IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!