Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Chain reaction.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    513
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    1158 =[

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    751
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jõnathan View Post
    No you didn't.
    Plus stop doing double ampersands because it looks stupid.
    Yes, I did. How can you tell me I didn't. I fully did. && if you don't believe me then that's your problem, I really do not care. && I don't have time to lie about how much points I got because it's a game && also I just don't lie about stupid things such as this. So really, stop wasting my time telling me I'm lying. Pfft. && why does it bother you if I do double ampersands. I feel like it, so deal with it. Like really...
    Mya Celeste B.

    | 100 | 200 | 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 | 900 | 1000 |

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,795
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1445 lol

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    N. of France & S. of Scotland
    Posts
    2,842
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lAdmire View Post
    && why does it bother you if I do double ampersands. I feel like it, so deal with it. Like really...
    Seriously - it looks stupid. You don't see anyone else doing it.
    And don't come back with "IT MAKES ME UNIQUE XOXOX"
    And you didn't get the high score - Pokemon did before you.
    Now it's shiver.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •