HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Mods

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I'm fortunate to know just about all the moderators (re) joining ranks with the department and I am very confident in saying that they're the best for the job, proven either in their past work in moderating or in the dedication and positive attitude to and on the forum.

Just because there are positions available doesn't necessarily mean James and Martin have to open applications. In the event that capable moderators can be acquired through other means (in this case former staff returning) I see no quarrels swinging that way.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    WHO ARE YOU FORGETTING, MATTHEW?
    --ss-- ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    --ss-- ?
    TRY AGAIN

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    In any department as soon as someone resigns and its offical they shouldn't be allowed to return in a high position. They should be able to return, yes. But as normal staff.
    She has come back a stage under what she resigned as, which is what I'd always understood the deal to be for managers (if such a position was available at the time of their return) as they're clearly going to be somewhat likely to know what they're doing. At least, that's what I was told when I became a manager, despite later being told I was only allowed to come back as a news trialist myself after my department got merged :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    you wouldn't see a tesco manager leave then decide to come back a week later, it just doesn't work like that. The next person in line would get the job, fair enough they could apply to be in a managements position but habbox doesn't have that option so either or it should be allowed.
    Well that's not true at all, if someone resigns from a position in a real life management job it then gets advertised and people have to interview for it, so it's entirely possible that the same person could get it although in the real world people don't tend to quit then go for the same job again

Quote Originally Posted by bethie View Post
    i definitely agree that youknow, an experienced mod needs no training
    Interesting point in this case lol but yeah init

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    there's a hell of a lot more to life than Habbox
    What how come no-one ever told me this :S

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    If I was to be harsh, I could name you a person who became Super Moderator too early within the past week
    init tho

--ss-- ?
    Best mod ever
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TRY AGAIN
    Can't think of anyone, give me a clue.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    By reccomendations / reporting many posts I guess, maybe some old moderators asked to return if there was a space available or something. Likelyhood anyway! Edan (Yoshimitsui) once told me that posting a lot on the forum, especially in feedback commenting on suggestions freely minded and reporting posts was a good way to get noticed or that you have potential to be a moderator.

It's good to see there's more moderators: it makes sense.
    That's somewhat a disadvantage for some staffmembers.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't think of anyone, give me a clue.
    Starts with R, ends in obbie, banned you and got you unbanned.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Starts with R, ends in obbie, banned you and got you unbanned.
    Robbie? You were a moderator? For real?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with most of the mods that have come back. I was actually discussing this with someone the other night and they'll tell you I quoted most of the names that have now came back as trialists.

I totally agree with the decision to allow the floodgates open and welcome back our best, most experienced members to continue to guide and form habboxforum and allowing us users to continue on The good thing about old faces is they know the members, they know the ropes. Believe me they'll get a lot less complaints and make a lot more users happy than unhappy...

whereas when a new trialist comes on the team they find their feet, make mistakes and piss everyone off.

A great decision. Well done jamesy, those that have came back and us for having them back.
    and yes, it ******* pisses me off when the drama of quitting, then coming back, then quiting when your partner/best friend leaves, then coming back all starts up. Members should get one chance of quitting, then come back. if they quit again they're out. then again catszy wouldn't be allowed back if that happened ?
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm just glad that management can admit they made a mistake and revert back to the old method.
    r.i.p.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast