
What game mode has the most planes?
Sick of waiting 5 hours in rush for 1
I have only done quick match so far, which is TDM. No planes, or vehicles - not sure if that is simply the case on QM TDM
Depends on the map really, metro has no vehicles at all etc
It does depend on the map but I've been mostly playing on Conquest or whatever you call it and they seem to have them a lot.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Looks like i'll be having a go on conquest then![]()
Former General Manager
Former Forum Manager
Former Site Manager
I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
Is it me, or is jumping out of windows the most useless thing ever to even try?
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!