Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Did barcrawl but I cannot get on both of my RS account so I am currently doing a full scan on my computer, hopefully it will be fine

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I am currently in the process of recovering my account after being hacked. I am not sure how it has been hacked but BOTH of my runescape accounts have been hacked, which is weird because I did a virus scan and nothing showed up. It is also weird how only my runescape has been hacked, nothing else.

    Hopefully I can get my pure back!
    (idc about my main, it was botted)

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,169
    Tokens
    18,827

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

    Painfully long with 1 def
    lol, Weldone you finally done it

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I will be emailing or phoning Jagex soon about my account since i can't even submit recovers anymore?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    you must go to the jagex website to recover an account

    also, you can email the new email address [email protected] if all else fails, they're quite helpful

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    you must go to the jagex website to recover an account

    also, you can email the new email address accounthelp[@]@jagex[/@].com if all else fails, they're quite helpful
    Sentaccounthelp[@]@jagex[/@].coman email, hopefully that will get me 1 step closer to my account back!

    I am leaving my 134 behind since that was botted, it's only fair for that account to be out of the game

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh boys im back!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,169
    Tokens
    18,827

    Latest Awards:


  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,702
    Tokens
    61,194
    Habbo
    Habbic

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    welcome back

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..:BAMItsNick:. View Post
    yay about time
    'bout time you get 99 fishing, I was gone for 12 days!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    welcome back
    Thanks

    Won't be playing much today... Will probably do horror from the deep quest so i can waste away 17m on a zammy book
    after that I will be chinnning at those dead monkeys for 70 range
    Last edited by Thomas; 30-12-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •