HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by bkps View Post
    To be fair, I don't see why Alex and Lewis are getting so much hate. They were amazing DJs and probably ones of the small list of good quality DJs. Habboxlive has got to a point where the only way to get senior+ is by arselicking and the amount of brown nose sthere are atm there's no wonder it's going down the drain. It's getting so pathetic and wtf is with them resigning and because of some stupid 24 hour rule they get fired? When has there ever staff resigned then get instantly fired? it just doesn't work like that. Alex, Lewis you both were amazing DJs and I wish you all the best of luck, you will be missed
    Thank you MandyKins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lewiis,

Quote Originally Posted by bkps View Post
    To be fair, I don't see why Alex and Lewis are getting so much hate. They were amazing DJs and probably ones of the small list of good quality DJs. Habboxlive has got to a point where the only way to get senior+ is by arselicking and the amount of brown nose sthere are atm there's no wonder it's going down the drain. It's getting so pathetic and wtf is with them resigning and because of some stupid 24 hour rule they get fired? When has there ever staff resigned then get instantly fired? it just doesn't work like that. Alex, Lewis you both were amazing DJs and I wish you all the best of luck, you will be missed
    Braaappppppppppp Mandy ! Aha you hit the nail right on the head. Took the words straight out of my mouth. +REP +REP +REP
    BOOOOM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chug! View Post
    as i said.. bye

My non social life? mate, social life and my actual life comes before HxL and Habbo any day. So, Dunno wot you're chattin'.
    Funny that! He said the same to me. Clearly doesn't have enough insults to cover himself!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despair.

Latest Awards:

is there need for half of these comments?

But Alex and Lewis, I'll miss you guys x
    People like grapes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Thanks for being a good head Lewis always a person anyone could rely on and best of luck wherever you go hope we can still speak occasionally and see around the hotel if you do wish to still play.
    Comments made not needed much!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibo46

Latest Awards:

Going to miss you guys GINGER POWER

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chug!

Latest Awards:

Thats enough now guys.

I do wish Alex and Lewis best of luck in the future tbh.
    I'd like to thank Alex for the laughs he gave us all during calls (and the annoyingness ) and Lewis for the generosity and helpfulness he provided to HxL.

Cheers guys. Good luck with Studying, jobs and future life

@bondyboy99
    @Lewiis,

tbh, Delta wont be the same without lewis. purely because he's the only one I knew for Delta. but meh.
    Last edited by Chug!; 15-05-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

To be honest Habbox have just lost two amazing assets in Alex and Lewis and it will soon show. Lewis and Alex, best wishes in the future hope you both stay in contact. Everyone else who are arguing with them, just let them go quietly in to the night.

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    Funny that! He said the same to me. Clearly doesn't have enough insults to cover himself!
    Wouldn't say its funny, but its not an insults im simply stating a fact. you think going to scouts getting your badge for tying a not is a social life. Also please can you get your face out of Jade/Chug/Managements arse as we all know you want senior and if you don't get it your most probably just cry, this is the last thing i want to say to you. im not going to carry on aguing but please for the love of god. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE ARSE

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJRiley View Post
    To be honest Habbox have just lost two amazing assets in Alex and Lewis and it will soon show. Lewis and Alex, best wishes in the future hope you both stay in contact. Everyone else who are arguing with them, just let them go quietly in to the night.
    Thanks Mate

Haters Come at me

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chug! View Post
    Thats enough now guys.

I do wish Alex and Lewis best of luck in the future tbh.
    I'd like to thank Alex for the laughs he gave us all during calls (and the annoyingness ) and Lewis for the generosity and helpfulness he provided to HxL.

Cheers guys. Good luck with Studying, jobs and future life

@bondyboy99
    @Lewiis,

tbh, Delta wont be the same without lewis. purely because he's the only one I knew for Delta. but meh.
    Finally some nice comments from you thanks mate

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bondyboy99 View Post
    Wouldn't say its funny, but its not an insults im simply stating a fact. you think going to scouts getting your badge for tying a not is a social life. Also please can you get your face out of Jade/Chug/Managements arse as we all know you want senior and if you don't get it your most probably just cry, this is the last thing i want to say to you. im not going to carry on aguing but please for the love of god. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE ARSE

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:44 PM ----------

Thanks Mate

Haters Come at me
    Oh please. Please please please. Goodbye!