HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

10 27.78%
  • Manchester City

6 16.67%
  • Liverpool

2 5.56%
  • Chelsea

2 5.56%
  • Arsenal

2 5.56%
  • Aston Villa

2 5.56%
  • Bayern Munich

0 0%
  • Barcelona

0 0%
  • Real Madrid

1 2.78%
  • Inter Milan

0 0%
  • AC Milan

0 0%
  • Celtic

0 0%
  • Rangers

2 5.56%
  • I Hold No Hate

6 16.67%
  • Other (Post)

3 8.33%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg mu are loosin

watchin it live on canal+ sports2

wha a goal
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    That's alright. Continue to show the jealousy.

I've always been jealous of teams like Chelsea and United having continuous victories and trophies. So what is wrong with me being happy for my club now looking to have some success? The only success I saw my team achieve was qualify for the UEFA Cup twice through the fair play league, and win the former Division One league. Before that, the only success we've had in the last 30 years are promotions from former Division 2 and 3, and in the last seven years the only good things for our club have been us staying in the premier league which has made me happy enough. You're having ago at me for supporting my team just because there doing good? What do you expect me to do with the team I have been watching for the last 9 years? Support another team just because we're looking to have some success other teams like us have always dreamed of? Get lost!

The COMS will never be in silence and us South Stand will always be singing songs about our players and taking the mic out of the other team occasionally. City fans have been through thick and thin for the last 50 years, so why would they stop watching now? Besides, we've always filled Maine Road even when we wern't exactly doing brilliantly? I have still got my season ticket, and I intend on renewing every season and watching our home games for the rest of my life, so stop trying to make us City fans feel down because it is impossible for you to do so since the crap we have been through!

C'mon City! C'mon City!
    That was beautiful. Brought me to tears.

The fact is, I just don't like your fans. No rousing speech can change that. I turn on SSN and see some scabby manc saying "Oh yeah, we should be aiming to win the league, nevermind top 4!" and I cringe. It's unbearable! To be blunt, in a way, I am envious. But then I remember we have our own mega-rich owner and I think our humble club is rather sweet. We never get accused of ruining football atleast.

By the way, what I meant about a dead stadium is you ARE going to be the best club in England at one point, and when that day comes, you will suffer tourism ticket sales. My ex-girlfriend's dad's boss, used to buy 4 season tickets a year to OT, so that he could use the tickets as a "favour" to clients, or a thank you, etc. And that meant, when a southener came up here to do a deal, they'd probably get to go to OT. Meaning that the "Theatre of Dreams" is full of people like that, who aren't fans. I had people telling me to sit down at a corner when I used the tickets. :eusa_wall

Real suffers as well. When tourists from abroad are in Madrid, they go to Bernabeu for the sake of it being the Bernabeu. Meaning real fan's cant get tickets. It kills the atmosphere. Usually, the best fans are of lower league clubs, I think.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    That was beautiful. Brought me to tears.

The fact is, I just don't like your fans. No rousing speech can change that. I turn on SSN and see some scabby manc saying "Oh yeah, we should be aiming to win the league, nevermind top 4!" and I cringe. It's unbearable! To be blunt, in a way, I am envious. But then I remember we have our own mega-rich owner and I think our humble club is rather sweet. We never get accused of ruining football atleast.

By the way, what I meant about a dead stadium is you ARE going to be the best club in England at one point, and when that day comes, you will suffer tourism ticket sales. My ex-girlfriend's dad's boss, used to buy 4 season tickets a year to OT, so that he could use the tickets as a "favour" to clients, or a thank you, etc. And that meant, when a southener came up here to do a deal, they'd probably get to go to OT. Meaning that the "Theatre of Dreams" is full of people like that, who aren't fans. I had people telling me to sit down at a corner when I used the tickets. :eusa_wall

Real suffers as well. When tourists from abroad are in Madrid, they go to Bernabeu for the sake of it being the Bernabeu. Meaning real fan's cant get tickets. It kills the atmosphere. Usually, the best fans are of lower league clubs, I think.
    Well a lot of the fans around me all have season tickets as they have all been sitting in the same place since our new stadium opened in 2004, so I don't see many foreigners taking up there seats in the near future, so straight away it will be impossible for the stadium to be silent as long as the South Stand lives. Also unlike United's stadium, we have a singing corner which is designed for all singing fans to have which keeps up the atmosphere.

Also show me a fan saying we'll win the league this season? There must be about 5% of fans that have said that we will win the league next season never mind this season. Most true blue fans including myself are seeing realistically a top 6 finish. Others that say we should win the league, say the amount of money we have spent should do that which is fair enough. But with the teams Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool have, we don't stand a real chance.

Most fans I have seen have said a top 4/6 finish is what they truly believe. And many other retired footballers/managers have said we are looking to brake the top four so of course many City fans are getting over excited. Any other teams fans would react the same if they bought the likes of Adebayour, Tevez, Barry, SWP, Robinho. Concentrate on your team more than ours please.

City Till I Die!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well a lot of the fans around me all have season tickets as they have all been sitting in the same place since our new stadium opened in 2004, so I don't see many foreigners taking up there seats in the near future, so straight away it will be impossible for the stadium to be silent as long as the South Stand lives. Also unlike United's stadium, we have a singing corner which is designed for all singing fans to have which keeps up the atmosphere.
    Have you been to OT? I have. Stretford End is the "true end" filled with real fans who sing. South Stand, where I sat, was diabolical. The rest was "ok."

Also show me a fan saying we'll win the league this season? There must be about 5% of fans that have said that we will win the league next season never mind this season. Most true blue fans including myself are seeing realistically a top 6 finish. Others that say we should win the league, say the amount of money we have spent should do that which is fair enough. But with the teams Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool have, we don't stand a real chance.
    If you read what I said, I did say the manc said City should be aiming to win the league, I never mentioned a time restriction. And isn't that what your owner's said when they first came in for your club?

Most fans I have seen have said a top 4/6 finish is what they truly believe. And many other retired footballers/managers have said we are looking to brake the top four so of course many City fans are getting over excited. Any other teams fans would react the same if they bought the likes of Adebayour, Tevez, Barry, SWP, Robinho. Concentrate on your team more than ours please.

City Till I Die!
    Yeah, and I'd be pissed off at my own club. When you're a Sunderland fan, you get an in-built pessimism for your club, but a love of it, all the same. I'd be saying "****, all these people are saying we'll win the league, we're going to finish in the top 10! :eusa_wall"

Besides, City fans seem to be really bitter, might be because for this long they've been the "other team in Manchester." So I guess when I see City fans blowing their load it's probably just they're dreaming about what it's like to be a team like Sunderland, the best team in their area. :8:8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    Have you been to OT? I have. Stretford End is the "true end" filled with real fans who sing. South Stand, where I sat, was diabolical. The rest was "ok."

If you read what I said, I did say the manc said City should be aiming to win the league, I never mentioned a time restriction. And isn't that what your owner's said when they first came in for your club?

Yeah, and I'd be pissed off at my own club. When you're a Sunderland fan, you get an in-built pessimism for your club, but a love of it, all the same. I'd be saying "****, all these people are saying we'll win the league, we're going to finish in the top 10! :eusa_wall"

Besides, City fans seem to be really bitter, might be because for this long they've been the "other team in Manchester." So I guess when I see City fans blowing their load it's probably just they're dreaming about what it's like to be a team like Sunderland, the best team in their area. :8:8
    I've been to Old Trafford three times, once being a City v United game and they did sing in one area yes. Before you was saying that Old Trafford is quiet? So why are you now telling me they sing? :S

Most City fans reckon top six is good enough for us and a real target, wherever you have seen a City fan say 'we're going to win the league' (which you haven't proven to me yet...) well its tv for you, and they're obviously going to put the most entertaining decisions on, not someone going 'I think we might come top 7, but I'm not entirely sure', they're obviously going to broadcast some idiot going 'top four c'mon, were going to thrash United this season'.

Most people outside are club are saying we have chance of top four, but what you don't know is most fans believe it will be top 6 or not even that. Plus we've obviously got to do better than top 10 as thats where we have been for the last two seasons unlike you? :rolleyes:

You haven't exactly got a good area of football teams, its only Newcastle and you that are considered 'good' in your area, and even Newcastle are crap and your no better. If we became bigger than United, it would be like winning the Champions League to me...

Blue Army! Blue Army!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been to Old Trafford three times, once being a City v United game and they did sing in one area yes. Before you was saying that Old Trafford is quiet? So why are you now telling me they sing? :S
    So why are you saying they dont sing? I said they were quiet, not silent but you said that unlike OT, your stadium has a corner for singing fans where you have just admitted yourself, Stretford End sings. Yeah, btw, I've been 3 times too.

Most City fans reckon top six is good enough for us and a real target, wherever you have seen a City fan say 'we're going to win the league' (which you haven't proven to me yet...) well its tv for you, and they're obviously going to put the most entertaining decisions on, not someone going 'I think we might come top 7, but I'm not entirely sure', they're obviously going to broadcast some idiot going 'top four c'mon, were going to thrash United this season'.
    Aha trust me, I looked for like ten minutes on YouTube on the off chance someone decided to put a 5 second clip up of the guy saying it. But, I guess I could give you a link to one of the best British managers in the EPL saying it. Take it away, Martin. Oh, Redknapp, you wanna get in on the action? Go on son. Mourinho? You too? Like you said, there's probably 1 in 100 City fans who believe that. But there are City fans. But hang on, your owners said they want you to win the league right, so why are you so reluctant to accept that eventually, it will happen? Just to clear this up.

I'm. Not. Talking. About. This. Season. Understand?

Most people outside are club are saying we have chance of top four, but what you don't know is most fans believe it will be top 6 or not even that. Plus we've obviously got to do better than top 10 as thats where we have been for the last two seasons unlike you? :rolleyes:
    I've answered the first bit already. What? I never said that! I agree with you, you're right. If Sunderland have a takeover, I'd be believing a top 10 finish. But on your behalf, I'd say top 7, maybe 6. You're in a tough position because there's a few teams vying over those spaces. Villa, Everton, Spurs, Fulham, West Ham.

You haven't exactly got a good area of football teams, its only Newcastle and you that are considered 'good' in your area, and even Newcastle are crap and your no better. If we became bigger than United, it would be like winning the Champions League to me...

Blue Army! Blue Army!
    Sunderland, Newcastle, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Carlisle, Middlesbrough all good football clubs and in our area. Newcastle are crap? Ohohoho. You're such a great fan to believe that Football only exists in the Premier League. There's a world of good football down there. There's teams who play well, and there's good players down there. Trust me, I'd know. Exactly, bitter! :eusa_danc Nah, I was fishing for that reaction, and you took the bait.
    Last edited by Browney; 20-08-2009 at 08:53 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love how City keep trying to buy players but they forget NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY

If you were offered Madrid or City, or; Chelsea or city.

You would choose Chelski and Madrid

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dom C View Post
    I love how City keep trying to buy players but they forget NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY

If you were offered Madrid or City, or; Chelsea or city.

You would choose Chelski and Madrid
    Umm... what the hell?

Tevez, Toure, Lescott (whose going on strike...), Adebayor, Barry, Ireland, De Jong, Given, Zab, Robinho, Bellamy, Onouha... must I go on?

Oh Chelsea, the club Tevez rejected? ol:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Umm... what the hell?

Tevez, Toure, Lescott (whose going on strike...), Adebayor, Barry, Ireland, De Jong, Given, Zab, Robinho, Bellamy, Onouha... must I go on?

Oh Chelsea, the club Tevez rejected? ol:

Tevez went to City for the pay check

And the only two DECENT players there are Robinho and Adebayor.

All the BIG name players they have tried (and failed) to get, don't want to play for a team that isn't in the top ten best teams.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dom C View Post
    And the only two DECENT players there are Robinho and Adebayor.
    arharhar.

Ireland, Lescott, Barry, Given and Zab are all Top 4 quality players.
    Last edited by Browney; 20-08-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast