Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

habboxlive is getting abit dull now tbh, not it a bad way but yh, it was fine wen it was sammeth.'s helpdesk we had loads of djs and everyone was jolly and cheeerful and and and most djs now arnt jolly or happy at all its like "oh its morning ima dj all tired and all sorts" in a grumpy voice (not all the djs)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rokgal2 View Post
    what time was it?
    2ish i think? I remember the dj being called Lizzie or Li something

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like it but now there is a Marketplace, it's like 'What is the point in Habbox?' because for the news you can go onto Habbo.com but i really don't think it is because they users are young.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

oh lizzie said she was tired she was up doing a skype call with me last night LOL

---------- Post added 20-06-2010 at 05:40 PM ----------

well not till too late bout 11/12 ish

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh lizzie said she was tired she was up doing a skype call with me last night LOL

---------- Post added 20-06-2010 at 05:40 PM ----------

well not till too late bout 11/12 ish
    12 is quite late lol
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats the problem, if something like that happens, then don't go on air. simply. I wouldn't wanna hear a person mumble to themself and cough tyvm. It just ruins the reputation somewhat.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

but also habbox is like really boring... its not all the djs fault that the listeners went down

Tokens

Latest Awards:

but also habbox is like really boring... its not all the djs fault that the listeners went down
    Well people will tune into the HxL if the DJs are good. The only part this is fun about Hx is the forum and radio. The forum seems to be fine afaik, but there is a problem if the radio is going down, and yes it will be the DJs. There isno way around that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

but i think the djs could do better but there are other reasons, like the market place i have that thing, stealing out rare value popualtion or whatever LOL and also the news if found on habbo.com as well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

but i think the djs could do better but there are other reasons, like the market place i have that thing, stealing out rare value popualtion or whatever LOL and also the news if found on habbo.com as well
    Yeh obviously those are going to hurt the people visiting Hx, but Hx and the radio can be considered seperate, simply because if the radio is good, then people will go back to it. Much like a game, if its good, you'll play it again.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast