HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by LukeyBaby, View Post
    No i don't becuase incase you havent noticed i live in Guernsey and that is offsore UK. so i have to travel by plane to birmigham and then drive to manchester to see them play which is what i do around 10 times a season.

And to got to moscow would interupt my school, and to say im at a grammar school and have my end of years coming up i would rather watch it with all my friends!

Hardly call yourself a true fan then. Nice to see you live so farrrrrrrrr away from Manchester.
    I'm saying 'noob' because I'm used to saying it on a different forum, it's funnier than this one but it's only subject is Man City don't tell me to 'Sod off to that one then'. Don't take it to heart when I say it.

Tokens

No i don't becuase incase you havent noticed i live in Guernsey and that is offsore UK. so i have to travel by plane to birmigham and then drive to manchester to see them play which is what i do around 10 times a season.

And to got to moscow would interupt my school, and to say im at a grammar school and have my end of years coming up i would rather watch it with all my friends!

interupt school?

*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate posts
    Last edited by mat64; 16-05-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 17-2 View Post
    hahahhahaha what a disgrace city fans are

ripping up seats at the riverside and throwing them on the pitch

REMOVED disgraceful fans

looks like fulham will be playing in europe next season after city's scumbag players and fans today

Ooh? Are some people bad loosers?

Well your city fans. Get used to it!
    Last edited by jesus; 11-05-2008 at 09:40 PM.

Tokens

yeh but your fans ripped up seats at the riverside and threw them onto the pitch

the fa will punish you by putting fulham into the uefa cup
    If they had any sense.
    jesus had an intimate moment with the infraction button until it told him to stop asking for it's personal details and gave him a warning.

NO PICTURE - 2 BIG!

Tokens

yeh but your fans ripped up seats at the riverside and threw them onto the pitch

the fa will punish you by putting fulham into the uefa cup
    We'll see... oh look --ss-- is gona get cha!

interupt school?

hardcore fans dont give a shiite about school

listen coockface...you are the most vile cuumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopoloise every thread you come across with some half arrsed one liner that would'nt qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitimise most of what I detest about the internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a waank to "big tiit weekly". You dont have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmanation of this sceario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.
    Pleke, for once I agree.
    I'm saying 'noob' because I'm used to saying it on a different forum, it's funnier than this one but it's only subject is Man City don't tell me to 'Sod off to that one then'. Don't take it to heart when I say it.

Tokens

Ooh? Are some people bad loosers?

Well your city fans. Get used to it!
    No he's a United fan who has gone to more games than you and lives further away than you. Look for United.Road, me and him have had a few incidences. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

interupt school?

hardcore fans dont give a shiite about school

listen coockface...you are the most vile cuumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopoloise every thread you come across with some half arrsed one liner that would'nt qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitimise most of what I detest about the internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a waank to "big tiit weekly". You dont have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmanation of this sceario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.
    Okay so when i go to Uni and they interveiw me it will be why did you fail these tests? oh sorry man utd got to moscow so i went to Russia to watch them rather then take my Exams but let me in i wont go off round the world this year..

Tokens

Okay so when i go to Uni and they interveiw me it will be why did you fail these tests? oh sorry man utd got to moscow so i went to Russia to watch them rather then take my Exams but let me in i wont go off round the world this year..
    LOOOL. I'd watch my own team than do exams, I'd do them after.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ThyGoat View Post
    Never been to OT! Never been to OT!
    2:1! 1:0! 2:1! 1:0!

Not very smart on your behalf Mrs Mun.
    abseloutely agree

all arm chair supporters and you dont live in manchester ohhh any excuse support a local team
    emzar;;

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ThyGoat View Post
    Hardly call yourself a true fan then. Nice to see you live so farrrrrrrrr away from Manchester.

I used to live in Birmingham well Dudley tbh
    and my dad has been a fan since he was young so i just followed him

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast