Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think we can all agree that someone planted explosives around different parts of the buildings

and if bush's son hadn't removed the bobm sniffin dogs they would have saved thousands of lives
    Last edited by Sharpsterz; 13-04-2007 at 01:37 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyrare View Post
    They could of saved a lot of lives (aka shoot the plane out of the sky)
    Funny you should say that. I personally believe they did. The one that hit the pentagon was shot out the sky. In minutes of it happening, the CIA raided all local business's and robbed their CCTV of it. The other plane that landed in a field, I'm fairly positive that was shot down too.

Quote Originally Posted by ksoz View Post
    Some of you should watch Loose Change.

They said the plane hit the ground, bounced and hit the Pentagon.
    Why was the grass perfect? It looked as if nothing had touched it. There wasnt a single mark.
    Secondly, why did the hole in the pentagon where the plane hit, look nothing like a hole made by a plane? There was only 1 hole, where there should have been 3.
    2 for the engines and 1 for the main body of the plan.
    Why do the FBI refuse to release any tapes which show the plane hitting the pentagon?
    Why did the FBI get all the security tapes from all the CCTV/offices near the Pentagon just after the "plane" crashed into the pentagon?
    Why did the FBI tell all the staff etc who saw the "plane" hit, not speak about what they saw?
    Why were several explosions heard in the twin towers?
    Why were the bomb sniffing dogs removed a few weeks before the twin tower collapsed?
    How could people sneak bombs into the twin towers undetected? - Well they started doing several unusual fire drill/security drills etc. They could have planted the bombs then. The Bomb sniffing dogs were removed after the first unusual drill.
    Why was the same hot liquid found at the bottom of the twin towers and bottom of world trade 7 (which collapsed too)? These were of extremely high temperatures and are only caused by bomb explosions.
    In Loose Change, you can clearly see bombs going off in the twin towers.
    Why did the fire fighters and public inside the twin towers report seeing and hearing bombs?
    Why were no US Officials allowed to fly on 9/11? - Even before the planes were hi-jacked?

I still think it was all planned by the Goverment.
    The US goverment used to fund the Talbans years ago - for some security thing. So its the US who have created the terrorists.

The people who US goverment identified as the hi-jackers werent even on the plane. They were in their home countries etc on 9/11.

The US Govement say Bin Laden is left handed. They released a blurry tape in December that same year. They said they filmed it secretly, and it showed Bin Laden claiming to be the mastermind of 9/11. In that tape, he was using his right hand to write and eat.
    Edit: Yeah that's exackly what I'm on about. 100% agree
    Last edited by Jordy; 13-04-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I believe every single theory can be debunked, and most have.

Example: http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TBH, Loose Change Pretty Much Answers This Question;

On That Day The Following Things SUPPOSEDLY Happened;

4 Planes Were Hijacked, Two Flew Into The Twin Towers, One Into The Pentagon And ONE Crashed 30 Miles From The Whitehouse, Yet THESE Questions Remain Unasked;

1. WHY Did The Twin Towers Fall STRAIGHT Down Like A Controlled Demolition? Why Also Did WTC9 Fall Down Like A Demoltion When It Wasnt Even Hit?

2. Why Did Security Officials [ FBI & CIA ] Confiscate CCTV Footage From A Petrol Station Accros The Road From The Pentagon, This Camera Would've Seen EXACTLY What Happened To The Pentagon And Various EX-STAFF Say That They Watched That CCTV Footage And It Wasnt A Plane That Hit That Building

3. Why Did An EX-Marine Who Was Walking Past The Pentagon At The Time Say That The Explosion Sounded & Felt Like A Small Missile?

4. Why Did It Take 46 Minuites For Military Jets To Scramble AFTER Knowing Planes Had Been Hijacked. Why Were They Not Quicker Having Been FULLY Trained Against Terrorist Attacks.

5. Why Was The Blame Pinned On Osama Bin Laden And Yet He Still Hasnt Been Captured 6 Years Later?

6. Why Did The Owner Of The WTC Take Out A MAJORLY Big Insurance Polocy When He Bought The Lease 6 Weeks Earlier [ 3.4 BILLION ]

7. Why Were Explosions Seen When The WTC' Collapsed?

8. Why Did Survivers Hear Constant Banging As If Explosions Above Their Heads? Mainly Talking Staircase 2B

9. How Can A Boeing 747 Make A 330 Degree Turn At 500 MPH?

10. Why Wasnt The Hole In The Pentagon Big Enough To Fit A Boeing 747 In The Hole?

11. WATCH THE FIRST 10 MIUNITES OF THE VIDEO BELOW! YOU HAVE TOO!

Loose Change;
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...q=Loose+Change

Make Your Own Opinions But I STRONGLY Urge You To Watch That Video If You Have An Hour And A Half Spare
    Last edited by Coldplay; 13-04-2007 at 01:57 PM.
    PM me for help.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Funny you should say that. I personally believe they did. The one that hit the pentagon was shot out the sky. In minutes of it happening, the CIA raided all local business's and robbed their CCTV of it. The other plane that landed in a field, I'm fairly positive that was shot down too.

Edit: Yeah that's exackly what I'm on about. 100% agree
    I'm pretty sure united 93 wasn't shot down, they we're going to, but didn't, the people fought back to prevent it from reaching its target.

and above, at number 9, they're went any boeing 747's involved were there?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soph! View Post

and above, at number 9, they're went any boeing 747's involved were there?
    i think he means 767's
    Mario

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by WiiCamy View Post
    I think G Bush is too stupid top have masterminded a conspiracie lol
    Although some ppl make a gr8 argument
    George W Bush is also too stupid to run America - he clearly makes very little decition towards Americas affairs.

It is irrelivant who was responsible for the attacks, it could have been Jesus for all the ultimate result was. Many people, from all over the world were killed that day and conspiricy theorys simply dont matter - people DIED.

http://www.stupidian.com
    (contains mild swearing)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
    TBH, Loose Change Pretty Much Answers This Question;

On That Day The Following Things SUPPOSEDLY Happened;

4 Planes Were Hijacked, Two Flew Into The Twin Towers, One Into The Pentagon And ONE Crashed 30 Miles From The Whitehouse, Yet THESE Questions Remain Unasked;

1. WHY Did The Twin Towers Fall STRAIGHT Down Like A Controlled Demolition? Why Also Did WTC9 Fall Down Like A Demoltion When It Wasnt Even Hit?

2. Why Did Security Officials [ FBI & CIA ] Confiscate CCTV Footage From A Petrol Station Accros The Road From The Pentagon, This Camera Would've Seen EXACTLY What Happened To The Pentagon And Various EX-STAFF Say That They Watched That CCTV Footage And It Wasnt A Plane That Hit That Building

3. Why Did An EX-Marine Who Was Walking Past The Pentagon At The Time Say That The Explosion Sounded & Felt Like A Small Missile?

4. Why Did It Take 46 Minuites For Military Jets To Scramble AFTER Knowing Planes Had Been Hijacked. Why Were They Not Quicker Having Been FULLY Trained Against Terrorist Attacks.

5. Why Was The Blame Pinned On Osama Bin Laden And Yet He Still Hasnt Been Captured 6 Years Later?

6. Why Did The Owner Of The WTC Take Out A MAJORLY Big Insurance Polocy When He Bought The Lease 6 Weeks Earlier [ 3.4 BILLION ]

7. Why Were Explosions Seen When The WTC' Collapsed?

8. Why Did Survivers Hear Constant Banging As If Explosions Above Their Heads? Mainly Talking Staircase 2B

9. How Can A Boeing 747 Make A 330 Degree Turn At 500 MPH?

10. Why Wasnt The Hole In The Pentagon Big Enough To Fit A Boeing 747 In The Hole?

11. WATCH THE FIRST 10 MIUNITES OF THE VIDEO BELOW! YOU HAVE TOO!

Loose Change;
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...q=Loose+Change

Make Your Own Opinions But I STRONGLY Urge You To Watch That Video If You Have An Hour And A Half Spare
    yep that video is just 100% proof of everything

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam... View Post
    i think he means 767's
    i've heard storys of them doing 360 turns when they're crashing.

they did when one crashed into an apartment in amsterdam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/263813.stm
    thats the story anyway, i've not read it yet, not sure if it says anything about the turns.
    Last edited by -Soph-; 13-04-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam... View Post
    i think he means 767's

I Mean 757's Sorry =] YOU MUST WATCH THAT VIDEO PLX
    PM me for help.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast