View Poll Results: should i apply to be a mod

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    6 16.67%
  • no

    30 83.33%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,662
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kylee
    No because mods are suppose to stop spamming not MAKING it and sorry but I doubt you'd ever get the job anyway.
    This Man,He Speaks The Truth.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Coventry.
    Posts
    3,785
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    Aww bless you. Who is she?
    Someone from school, she still playing hard to get though she's said she likes me...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Telford.
    Posts
    3,329
    Tokens
    261

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Propergander
    Someone from school, she still playing hard to get though she's said she likes me...
    Aww.
    She sounds liek a lad that fancies me. I asked him out and he said no. But he said he wants to.. Do stuff to me. *use imagination*

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Coventry.
    Posts
    3,785
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    Aww.
    She sounds liek a lad that fancies me. I asked him out and he said no. But he said he wants to.. Do stuff to me.
    Yeah, I just need to ask her, so much easier saying it than doing it

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Telford.
    Posts
    3,329
    Tokens
    261

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    QUOTE=Propergander]Yeah, I just need to ask her, so much easier saying it than doing it [/QUOTE]

    Yup.

    Ill tell you what is sweet though.

    Yesterday, In media. I was watching my hawt teacher looking for Barbie. I laughed and went. "aww sir you like Barbie?" he was like "Lmao Yeah :rolleyes:" He goes "na im getting it for my girlfriends youngest daughter shes six, and she wants a Barbie Pegasis doll" I was like "Aww your so sweet" He agree'd and asked where he could look for it. i came out with "argos" he goes on there an enters all his details and everything else. He is just about to order it when it said "Out of stock" he was annoyed. I was like " Omg thats unfair". He laughed and smiled, but he was annoyed cos hes been looking everywhere for it.

    Youve gotta call that sweet?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Coventry.
    Posts
    3,785
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    In our school, from block 1 to block 5 is about the length of the titantic. I escaped from something I was doing in enterprise in block 5 at lunch, ran to block 1 to see her for 5 mins than ran back and got told off for it, I sure hope she hasn't got a daughter, im too skint for crimbo pressies as it is...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Telford.
    Posts
    3,329
    Tokens
    261

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Propergander
    In our school, from block 1 to block 5 is about the length of the titantic. I escaped from something I was doing in enterprise in block 5 at lunch, ran to block 1 to see her for 5 mins than ran back and got told off for it, I sure hope she hasn't got a daughter, im too skint for crimbo pressies as it is...
    How old is she?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Coventry.
    Posts
    3,785
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    15, im 14, both in year 10. My humour is sooo bad this time of night...

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    775
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    Ill tell you what is sweet though.
    Yesterday, In media. I was watching my hawt teacher looking for Barbie. I laughed and went. "aww sir you like Barbie?" he was like "Lmao Yeah :rolleyes:"
    Your teacher said "Lmao"? Riiiiggggghhhhhtttttt................


    Let's put it this way Loopy_lu, your name actually describes you. You are loopy for even thinking about being a Mod.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    857
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy_lu
    Do you think i should apply to be a mod ?

    Yes or no answer poll.

    Explain ur answer (lol think back to exam questions) they always ask you in maths lolololol.
    I would go for it
    If you think you have the time & patience to be one, then ABSOLUTELY apply to be a mod!
    Anyways, good luck if ya do... x

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •