Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fatherland
    Posts
    2,414
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    K, i guess mine is a little long!

    I'd:
    Put 4 billlion in the bank
    Live of 4 billions worth intrest
    Spend 1 billion on:
    Buying All The G-Unit Stars And Making Them Their Own Record Company
    Buying DeathRow Records
    Buying Bad Boy Records
    Buy A Alienware Computer
    Buy All Tupac,Dr.Dre,NWA,Snoop Dogg,G-Unit CD's
    Buy A Mansion In Berverly Hills
    Buy Alot Of SuperCars
    Buy Alot Of Motorbikes
    Buy A Island
    Buy LA Lakers
    Buy Chelsea FC
    Buy Hidrolics [sp?] for a lowrider
    Buy A Cadillac
    Buy A Hummer
    Buy Westcoast Customs
    Buy A PS3
    Give the rest of the 1 billion to charity

    -Jamie

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    london.
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JĒmie
    K, i guess mine is a little long!

    I'd:
    Put 4 billlion in the bank
    Live of 4 billions worth intrest
    Spend 1 billion on:
    Buying All The G-Unit Stars And Making Them Their Own Record Company
    Buying DeathRow Records
    Buying Bad Boy Records
    Buy A Alienware Computer
    Buy All Tupac,Dr.Dre,NWA,Snoop Dogg,G-Unit CD's
    Buy A Mansion In Berverly Hills
    Buy Alot Of SuperCars
    Buy Alot Of Motorbikes
    Buy A Island
    Buy LA Lakers
    Buy Chelsea FC
    Buy Hidrolics [sp?] for a lowrider
    Buy A Cadillac
    Buy A Hummer
    Buy Westcoast Customs
    Buy A PS3
    Give the rest of the 1 billion to charity

    -Jamie
    Sorry to spoil the party, but you wouldn't be able to afford Chelsea FC.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,423
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    MMMM

    I WOULD...

    Buy like 10 aircrafts and like setup a new airline... Buy like 1000 acers of land, build a HUGE house on it. Then I would build loads of luxury offices to rent them on... Buy some crap houses, pay for people to do them up. Buy some more crap, then donate some ;')

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,040
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    buy alteration a life.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    london.
    Posts
    487
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilds
    buy alteration a life.
    not possible.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    1,962
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i have one, it will cost you 5 billion pounds.
    Also known as that charming, handsome, young fellow SHEEPY.








  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    london.
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa-
    not possible.
    i lol'd.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    3,384
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa-
    id buy habbox!!!!!!!
    How saddistic, with 5 Billion you could buy sulake

    I wouldnt be on this forum much I suppose

    I would make my racetrack and learn to drive and drive a lot of luxury cars round it.


    Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

    Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H
    How saddistic, with 5 Billion you could buy sulake

    I wouldnt be on this forum much I suppose

    I would make my racetrack and learn to drive and drive a lot of luxury cars round it.
    i wotne buy 1000000000000000000 video GAME!!! and a horuse or mebe a ponie

    nd a house

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,678
    Tokens
    11,479

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Buy stuff.
    Give some to friends, family and those less fortunate.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •