Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 70
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Newcastle-Under-Lyme
    Posts
    8,924
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy1234
    Rumour has it Glitterkat is now Helkat and Helkat is the Head hobba? "/ lol
    Im Pretty Sure Dionysus is a male
    think about it
    Hel_182....
    Helkat?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,769
    Tokens
    1,249
    Habbo
    Beneficial

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes... proberley.. but I'm not 100% sure.
    what is fetch gretchen?

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kardan
    I think he's male.

    I have a list of habbo staff names. Add if u wish

    Callie ::: Ashley
    Dionysus ::: Mark
    Glitterkat ::: Mandy
    Lost_witness ::: Chris
    Impetuous ::: Justine
    Ione ::: Rebecca (NOT SURE)
    Helkat ::: ???
    Jay ::: Jane
    Becs ::: Can't remember for my life
    Smash ::: ???
    yeah we dont care
    out ginge
    Edited By Corey777 (Super Moderator): Do not use a picture bigger than 150 (height) x 700 (width) in your signature.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    6,445
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think I see somone buying some more burgers =D

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brum
    Posts
    4,743
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Why dig up old threads. :/

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    271
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    er, delete this post.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    441
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil
    I think I see somone buying some more burgers =D
    Glitterlat :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Eckuii; 08-08-2005 at 01:09 AM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,222
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sl!ppers
    Glitterlat :rolleyes:
    Tis clearly becs :rolleyes:
    [CENTER]

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brum
    Posts
    4,743
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Your both wrong, it's gotta be impetuous

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    127
    Tokens
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kardan
    I think he's male.

    I have a list of habbo staff names. Add if u wish

    Callie ::: Ashley
    Dionysus ::: Mark
    Glitterkat ::: Mandy
    Lost_witness ::: Chris
    Impetuous ::: Justine
    Ione ::: Rebecca (NOT SURE)
    Helkat ::: ???
    Jay ::: Jane
    Becs ::: Can't remember for my life
    Smash ::: ???
    Bec's name is rebbeca
    GoodMorning.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •