View Poll Results: Madeline McCann - Dead or alive??

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dead

    29 74.36%
  • Alive

    10 25.64%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    Stockholm Syndrome? Why, was she in Sweden for 8 years? :S
    Huh? What are you talking about? I was just siting a different case?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cardiff, wales
    Posts
    799
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    Huh? What are you talking about? I was just siting a different case?
    Stockholm is the capital of Sweden

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    Stockholm is the capital of Sweden
    Stockholm Syndrome is psychological thing where people being held captive become sympathetic to their captors. It happens usually to kids, but can happen to adults.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cardiff, wales
    Posts
    799
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    Stockholm Syndrome is psychological thing where people being held captive become sympathetic to their captors. It happens usually to kids, but can happen to adults.
    Oooohhhh, but did someone from Sweden find out about it? Thats actually a serious question.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ═╬═
    Posts
    7,060
    Tokens
    182

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    Oooohhhh, but did someone from Sweden find out about it? Thats actually a serious question.
    I torginates from some people who were held captive in an office in stockholm. They became sympathetic and tried to save their captors
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I think it's too late now, but hopefully she is found.
    SPREAD YOUR ARMS AND LEGS ACROSS THE BED

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    1,235
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarey View Post
    Don't know... she is a sweet cute little girl though.
    hmmm wasnt u was it

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    1,962
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Regarding the ’she was left unsupervised, the parents are to blame’ theories... well, as much as I feel parents should watch over their children as much as possible, you can’t really defend them against someone climbing in through the window and abducting them. There’s no way you can watch over them every minute of every day. That’s such a random occurence. I don’t know the full situation, neither does anyone really, but it’s hard to blame the parents if that’s what happened.
    Also known as that charming, handsome, young fellow SHEEPY.








  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    Regarding the ’she was left unsupervised, the parents are to blame’ theories... well, as much as I feel parents should watch over their children as much as possible, you can’t really defend them against someone climbing in through the window and abducting them. There’s no way you can watch over them every minute of every day. That’s such a random occurence. I don’t know the full situation, neither does anyone really, but it’s hard to blame the parents if that’s what happened.
    I feel the same way. People say "they could have prevented it" but you can prevent anything with the right information and knowledge.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I agree that they cannot watch them 24/7, but I still find it silly that they:

    Left three young children in a room, with no protection other than locked door.
    Did not bother getting someone to look after them. A "nanny" or sitter would of been good.
    Did not check everything was locked up. I don't think there was any reports on a broken window or door?
    Went out together, and did not bother taking them with them. Yes, they deserve alone time, but in a strange country to them, they should not of left it to chance.

    I find it slightly amusing still that they leave the remaining two with relatives. I think the last things those children need are to be abandoned again, while they see some glorified icon who will just say "God is with you" and leave it like that "/

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •