Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    5
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo Name:unluckyluke18
    Habbox Nameukledinio

    I am most like a present with a rare inside because its whats on the inside that counts XD
    unluckyluke18 - habbo:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
    :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danclukledinio - xbox 360
    ADD ME:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Tokens
    0

    Default Whats rare about me

    my habbox name:b@d-bo!!-t!iny
    my habbo name:mightymouse76

    my entry:i am most like the because i like the colour red and i like to scare people and also burn them with my big fire flames pmsl {its funny you should try it} :badgrin:

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Tokens
    0

    Thumbs up my reply

    habbo name:firemaster500
    habbox name: firemaster500

    i would say my rare i am is the forest dragon because i am majestic i love the forest and nature because without it we would have nothing to admireplus i am going up in price like my ways of looking up from things that down from them

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    23
    Tokens
    0

    Talking Whats rare about you? - reply

    Habbo Name: jamie1564
    Habbox Name: jamie1564

    I am most like a Trax Machine because if you give me some music and a cd player - I will start the funky music and dance and sing along . I am always singing funky songs , but sometimes I lose my voice because I sing too much !! lol:eusa_danc

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    5,542
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Habbo Name: Xzoid
    Habbox Name: Xzoid
    Entry: I am most like the HC Butler, Im very formal in the way I talk, my eyes are closed pretty much all the time, and love fruity drinks (he holds it )

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,964
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Habbo Name: Tiked
    Habbox Name: Saccate
    Entry: I'm most like an Oil lamp because I brighten up you're day.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    475
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo Name: RareFish
    Habbox Name: RareFish
    My Entry:- The Jupiter Smoke Machine because I look good, I sound good and im cheaper than all the others.
    Last edited by RareFish; 27-08-2008 at 09:57 AM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,773
    Tokens
    146

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Habbo Name: --ss--2
    Habbox Name: --ss--
    Entry: Hmm, I'm most like an Parasol, they're really rare and hard to find, you're not likely to be able to sell them/let them go as they look great in any room and in real life they can protect you from rain or sun rays just like I can

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    0

    Default I think i am

    Quote Originally Posted by LeahBaby--Ox View Post
    I was on www.habbox.com yesterday looking at all the rare values, and it made me realise just how many rares there are at different values! It made me think... what rare is my favourite? What rare am I most alike? In the end I couldn't decide which rare reminded me of myself, but perhaps you lot could do better?

    I want you to write below which rare you think you are most alike and why! The most creative answer will win the competition! Good luck everyone!

    Competition Terms And Conditions

    To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

    1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa

    Your entry should look like the example below: -

    Habbo Name: LeahBaby--Ox
    Habbox Name: LeahBaby--Ox
    My entry:-

    This competition will run until 31st August 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes LeahBaby--Ox will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

    One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

    Terms and conditions:
    To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

    When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.
    i think i am a bronze nelly=] becouse elephants get on my nerves and i seem to get on everyone elses nerves lol =] ^^

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i think i am a bronze nelly=] becouse elephants get on my nerves and i seem to get on everyone elses nerves lol =] ^^

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •