Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    isn't the 20mb package is available throughout the country? :rolleyes:
    Apparently not... :rolleyes:

We can quite easily afford the 20 meg package, we chose to go with 8 meg (1. Because our line can only handle 6 meg and right now, thats all we need) with BT (we already have our phones with them so why not broadband, afterall i've heard great reviews). I think someone needs to get their head out of their own ass here and to stop thinking that they are better than everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

I think your sir, should read what you just posted then take a good long look in the mirror. Then you will realise how far up your own arse you are.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    isn't the 20mb package is available throughout the country? :rolleyes:

where's the proof that they have crap support? and tbh every time myself or my dad have had to phone Virgin they've been helpful, so, I don't know who you were talking to.

and yeah, they're gonna spend all that money on developing 50mb-200mb connections but they're gonna' overkill/oversell their network, like they'd let that happen? get into the real world and stop hating on Virgin.
    No. Virgin Media operates their 20MB on cable and cable is not everywhere.

Here are a few blogs etc with a review on their support:

http://parlezuml.com/blog/?postid=352
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...ia-c61292.html
    http://kailashnadh.name/blog/post/in...band--bad-deal
    http://www.edugeek.net/forums/bad-ex...rt-idiots.html

Okay they may be old but still support still never changes.

Yea like it's not possible... I'm with o2 on BT Wholesale and they oversold their network and got it congested so before you try and tell me I'm wrong please search for your facts.
    HabboHub.net - Your #1 Habbo: Origins Fansite

Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Firstly I don't really download much, I use the web a lot but not for downloads yet I am constantly throttled. On weekends sometimes it will drop as low as 50kbps, its rediculous. As for Virgins support it isnt awful but its nothing to be proud of, when my Dad phoned them up about something they just passed him through about 10 different people and none of them really knew what they were on about.

I hate virgin media.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im on Virgin, Well NTL, and i always have been, im on 10mb, at quite time i might get 15mb, it depends, but it fast enough for me, and i pay £12 a month for my internet, and i download a hell of alot, but i have never been capped or anything

But i am on fibre-optic too
    Last edited by Jack!; 09-05-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even now at lunchtime Im only getting 1.8MBPS and Im downloading nothing. Its hardly 10MBPS is it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm on o2 , 8MB, BT Wholesale

As you can see I'm not being throttled or capped and I download quite a lot tbh. This is one reason why Virgin is not a good provider IMO
    HabboHub.net - Your #1 Habbo: Origins Fansite

Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyDuo View Post
    Even now at lunchtime Im only getting 1.8MBPS and Im downloading nothing. Its hardly 10MBPS is it?
    Then you seriously have a problem because I'm always getting this on wireless.

Edit: Can we cut it with the Virgin crap? Not everyone has problems with them anyway. You just need to be a good client .
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We don't have a problem, thats why my Dad phoned them in the first place because our internet was being so slow. We are being capped for overusage despite the fact at most we download 5GB of files in a month.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyDuo View Post
    We don't have a problem, thats why my Dad phoned them in the first place because our internet was being so slow. We are being capped for overusage despite the fact at most we download 5GB of files in a month.
    Bloody hell. Not trying to sound big headed because this is a fact. I never had a problem with being capped or anything like that.
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast