Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 76
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,722
    Tokens
    2,811
    Habbo
    .Shar.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ASOS, River Island and new look

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Doncaster, UK
    Posts
    1,251
    Tokens
    5,489

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nike.

    I could wear their stuff 'til the end of time.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Zenci

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I really like April77 and Cheap Monday.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England, On a beach somewhere
    Posts
    2,483
    Tokens
    691

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The brands I like aren't really that well known, but the most well known is 'Criminal Damage', although my new favorites are a South Korean Company thing, based in the UK, :S I dunno, but it's called 'Doublju'.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    51
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Snooki

    Default

    river island
    hollister
    adidas

    and juicy couture
    Last edited by Chris; 30-07-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Merged due to lag

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,803
    Tokens
    1,739
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hollister and Aéropostale.
    ★★★

    Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/


    *Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

    **Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**


    ★★★

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    40
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    -Whitelist

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nike

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,918
    Tokens
    7,000
    Habbo
    Jssy

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Adidas





  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    642
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Topman, river island & brands in BANK like adidias
    "There's always going to be another mountain.
    I'm always going to want to make it move".

    It's beauitful

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,850
    Tokens
    3,979
    Habbo
    Skynus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't really buy brands, I just look for what looks nice and is cheap

    Soo, George, Primark are all my type of stores ;3

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •