Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 90
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,762
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    -White vest, with 3/4 length orange cardigan thingy-bobby over the top.
    -3/4 length camouflage combat trousers.
    -Black flip-flops.
    -Pink bra that faded purple in the wash.
    -Blue hotpants.





  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Y shud i tell u ?
    Posts
    2,730
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-3000
    I smell
    Lol ok then DJ

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,817
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well i wear my tracksuit bottoms around the house. Ive got toesocks on and my pyjama top

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    5,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My light denim faded jeans with rips innn and erm like a white long top with a dark belt. Sekziinesssss
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,817
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Tanya i like your jacket in your profile I was gonna get it from jd

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    5,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol thanks Cant remember where I got it from, some shop in Leeds I think
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    710
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    You really dont want to know.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    369
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Navy blue hooded sweatshirt
    White 'Atheist' home-made shirt
    Female pants
    I hate this forum.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    cream iceskateing top.
    london irish rugby top (from one of the players.his brother or sumtin gave me it)
    pink pyjami bottoms

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,583
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Jacka'ss MTV top
    Diesel Jeans
    Incubus hoody

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •