Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaut
    Oct. 12th... and I'm usually sick on my birthday so stay in bed and sleep.

    This year I'm taking a road trip back up to where I went to college to hang out with friends I haven't seen in awhile. And I'll finally be 21 so can drink in the bars without getting kicked out. Whoo hoo.
    you're old

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaut
    Oct. 12th... and I'm usually sick on my birthday so stay in bed and sleep.

    This year I'm taking a road trip back up to where I went to college to hang out with friends I haven't seen in awhile. And I'll finally be 21 so can drink in the bars without getting kicked out. Whoo hoo.
    omg you're old soz lolz

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ye innnit lolzz

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    ye innnit lolzz
    rofl at granny lolzz

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    who is granny

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    who is granny
    that kaut person lolz

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    o ryt kk kzkozzoll

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mo, USA
    Posts
    928
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I just lost the other half of my braincells that opium left.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mines marchy 17th
    normally i go to ireland to see the st patricks parade
    but next year im stealing ben XD

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    8,438
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I always have a family meal then i either have a house party or go bowling or cinema with mates then get para
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •