lol it's hasn't been changed because the admins want more rep power over users, don't rant if you have no idea what your ranting about.

Yes I agree.
No I do not agree.
lol it's hasn't been changed because the admins want more rep power over users, don't rant if you have no idea what your ranting about.
I think im at 6 and i was at 26!!!!!
Stupid stupid stupid move.
it seems like u got loads of rep 4 this thread lol u have 7 rep power now lol.
What, because we agree with the change? Get a grip.It was fine the way it was, why did we have to change it?
For the Admins?
You never even let us say our opinions before you changed it,.
Alwayshard, hayd93, spot. - Fools.
it wouldnt bother me as much if management weren't so arrogant about everything.
also, why have they made a rule which completely avoids them - why can they keep their rep power?
have they earnt it?
no.
I'm in. I think this is just the admins wanting to be 'all powerful' compared to everyone else.
i don't see why people care if management keep their rep power? how many people get pointless repped by the admins?
(i'm not sucking up, i'm sick of people ranting when they have no idea what they're talking about)
MAD said people had stupidly high amounts of rep power. Well if a high rep power annoys administrators so much, may I ask why, when MAD became forum manager, the rep power for administrators was increased from 10 to 15? That obviously shows he cares about how much rep power he has?
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!