Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not gonna bother posting now, cba with it as I actually have a life and have better things to do. One thing I will say, the amount of +rep's I have got from this thread from posts directed at you says volumes about you and your brainwashing context, Undertaker.

Good night.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Blah
    If you're not going to bother reading my posts properly I'm not going to bother repeating myself. I've stated every answer I need to give, it's your choice to ignore them.
    Chippiewill.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Intelligent replies, but its clear you both won't give an answer or address the hypocrisy involved in this, but you can set it straight (see below)!

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Not gonna bother posting now, cba with it as I actually have a life and have better things to do. One thing I will say, the amount of +rep's I have got from this thread from posts directed at you says volumes about you and your brainwashing context, Undertaker.

Good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    If you're not going to bother reading my posts properly I'm not going to bother repeating myself. I've stated every answer I need to give, it's your choice to ignore them.
    I do hope that you'll both stay true to your words(?) and post in this thread demanding military action from our leaders against the pro-western regimes of Bahrain and Saudi Arabia who are currently gunning down their people in a co-ordinated attack for demanding freedoms and human rights.

It would also be nice to see you both sign up and do your bit, but I won't hold my breath.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hello keyboard warrior, do you get a kick out of re-enacting David Cameron?
    Intelligent replies, but its clear you both won't give an answer or address the hypocrisy involved in this, but you can set it straight (see below)!

I do hope that you'll both stay true to your words(?) and post in this thread demanding military action from our leaders against the pro-western regimes of Bahrain and Saudi Arabia who are currently gunning down their people in a co-ordinated attack for demanding freedoms and human rights.

It would also be nice to see you both sign up and do your bit, but I won't hold my breath.

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Thought that was your last reply? and you call me the keyboard warrior, hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Hello keyboard warrior, do you get a kick out of re-enacting David Cameron?
    Now reply to the statement on the link provided instead of getting your knickers in a twist.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Thought that was your last reply? and you call me the keyboard warrior, hmm..

Now reply to the statement on the link provided instead of getting your knickers in a twist.
    Libya was at a crisis point which had drawn vast media attention. the criteria for us to go in was perfect, whereas in china, and all the other places you've stated, they haven't got an uprising where rebels are capturing more and more city's daily. the fact that in libya it was at breaking point mixed with the fact we have allies to go in with, and also the fact that it's a war we can win, make it the smart thing to do. We can't go everywhere at once, dan. I'm sure if in five years time everything gets as bad as it was in libya and we have allies to back us up then yes, I think we would establish a no fly zone on thay country.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Libya was at a crisis point which had drawn vast media attention. the criteria for us to go in was perfect, whereas in china, and all the other places you've stated, they haven't got an uprising where rebels are capturing more and more city's daily. the fact that in libya it was at breaking point mixed with the fact we have allies to go in with, and also the fact that it's a war we can win, make it the smart thing to do. We can't go everywhere at once, dan. I'm sure if in five years time everything gets as bad as it was in libya and we have allies to back us up then yes, I think we would establish a no fly zone on thay country.
    So I take it you are saying in a nutshell that its about saving face in the fact that we've been seen as hypocritical by supporting him for this long and we continue to support the regimes in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain(?). Thats all I wanted if thats the case because i'm simply sick of hearing on here and in the media that we are going in to 'protect the people' or 'human rights and democracy' when we are clearly not. You do accept that don't you that its not about human rights or democracy? This is what my argument is mainly about.

Secondly you mention the fact that the rebels haven't captured much in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain - well thats for two reasons, 1) being that Saudi Arabia is using weapons we supplied it with to put down any unrest on its own soil/the soil of Bahrain & 2) I thought we went into Libya for exactly that, to help the losing side win its freedom?

Surely if thats the argument for going into Libya, those in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain need our help even more so?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-03-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

So you've basically admitted its about saving face in the fact that we've been seen as hypocritical by supporting him for this long and we continue to support the regimes in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. Thats all I wanted, i'm simply sick of hearing that we are going in to 'protect the people' or 'human rights and democracy' when we are clearly not.

You do accept that don't you?
    No, by going in, we are protecting human rights, aren't we?

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    No, by going in, we are protecting human rights, aren't we?
    No because that doesnt make sense, you cant say you suddenly care about human rights and wish to protect them when we've been the ones supporting this guy for decades along with the fact that we are still supporting his neighbours (our 'friends') who are gunning down their own people.

So it isn't about human rights or democracy, its about saving face and oil interests.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-03-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

No because that doesnt make sense, you cant say you suddenly care about human rights and wish to protect them when we've been the ones supporting this guy for decades along with the fact that we are still supporting his neighbours (our 'friends') who are gunning down their own people.

So it isn't about human rights or democracy, its about saving face and oil interests.
    It doesn't matter whatever reason we are going in, but by going in, we are helping human rights in that country.
    Win.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast