Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

View Poll Results: Is weed ok?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only if boys smoke it, girls can't

2 3.17%
  • Girls can but boys can't

1 1.59%
  • No one can

8 12.70%
  • Why does anyone care anyone can do it of they want to

52 82.54%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    The world doesn't revolve around western countries only.
    No it doesn't but i dont see what your getting at? I used Holland as an example because its in Europe and legalised weed

Synthetic weed is addictive and won't that 10 billion contribute to the productivity of UK? No statistics or evidences involved here but if weed is just like what le harry said, causes laziness? What about decreasing rate of gang activity? What about prison spending taking a nosedive? What about a large cut in military spending?
    We wouldn't have a need for synthetic when you can grow your own? Also weed doesn't cause everyone to instantly become lazy, true if you get high your going to be lazier than normal but when your not high that effect leaves you. Its not a permanent effect and weed also increases creativity.

There is no actual reason behind weed being illegal, both tobacco and alcohol harm both society and the individual 10 fold that of any damaged causes by weed. Weed would bring a benefit to society where as tobacco causes harm, the only reason it isn't illegal is because the government would lose too much from the loss of taxes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FiftyCal

Latest Awards:

I don't smoke weed myself anymore because it triggered an anxiety attack everytime and i didn't find it very fun. I don't smoke but it shouldn't be illegal and have people arrested for just smoking it. I don't mind if people smoke as long as i can understand what they say and aren't stupid at all, i've met big time stoners in my life that were just out of it and had no idea what was going on around them, and then theres people who get high and i can still understand every word they say, they are just more laid back and chill.
    Joined Habbox: 11-18-2011
    Became DJ At Habboxlive: 11-22-2011
    Promoted To Senior DJ: 2-3-2012
    Stepped Down to Regular DJ 5-19-12
    Resigned As DJ June 2012

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by redtom View Post
    We wouldn't have a need for synthetic when you can grow your own? Also weed doesn't cause everyone to instantly become lazy, true if you get high your going to be lazier than normal but when your not high that effect leaves you. Its not a permanent effect and weed also increases creativity.

There is no actual reason behind weed being illegal, both tobacco and alcohol harm both society and the individual 10 fold that of any damaged causes by weed. Weed would bring a benefit to society where as tobacco causes harm, the only reason it isn't illegal is because the government would lose too much from the loss of taxes.
    WHEN SOMEONE IS ADDICTED TO SYNTHETIC WEED, THEY WON'T GIVE A **** WHETHER THEY CAN GROW WEED ON THEIR OWN. And tobacco is less harmful than cigarettes. They are just leaves omg. What's harmful is the 4000+ additives! Don't u see the pattern here? Tobacco is cheaper than cigarettes but people are still smoking cigarettes. why is that? they are addicted to it omg. the same thing with synthetic weed. it's not popular now but soon enough, it'll end up just like what cigarettes did to the society.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its fine for any people to smoke and as for girls I think that smoke it makes them hot as long as they aren't like dirty pikeys and are more like the weed smoking girls on tumblr. The 'I smoke weed' kids get on my nerves but you just got to deal with it, to be honest though I would much rather go round a mates for a smoke instead of going out and getting pissed out of my mind.
    also
    No it doesn't but i dont see what your getting at? I used Holland as an example because its in Europe and legalised weed
    That is often a common misconception, weed is not legal in netherlands, its decriminalized. Also laws are being passed to stop and foreign people from entering coffee shops
    Last edited by Andeeh; 07-05-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WHEN SOMEONE IS ADDICTED TO SYNTHETIC WEED, THEY WON'T GIVE A **** WHETHER THEY CAN GROW WEED ON THEIR OWN. And tobacco is less harmful than cigarettes. They are just leaves omg. What's harmful is the 4000+ additives! Don't u see the pattern here? Tobacco is cheaper than cigarettes but people are still smoking cigarettes. why is that? they are addicted to it omg. the same thing with synthetic weed. it's not popular now but soon enough, it'll end up just like what cigarettes did to the society.
    your comment about people smoking cigarettes instead of rolling tobacco isn't true... some people are just lazy and can't be bothered to roll their own, I know SO many people that have switched over to rollies after years of cigarettes to save money

also while im here lets use the proper term of decriminalising marijuana, not legalising it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    your comment about people smoking cigarettes instead of rolling tobacco isn't true... some people are just lazy and can't be bothered to roll their own, I know SO many people that have switched over to rollies after years of cigarettes to save money

also while im here lets use the proper term of decriminalising marijuana, not legalising it
    Interesting article in Telegraph
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-Brighton.html won't happen but it would be interesting to hear peoples responses if this were ever to happen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't care if you want to smoke weed, just don't do it where I'm gonna be breathing your second hand smoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pretty sure when you can save a bomb growing your own they'll give a **** plus access to synthetic weed would be near enough gone, but hell I don't have a clue about synthetic weed. Its pretty hard to get hold of it now compared to normal weed. As for the part in bold you're simply wrong, I have a feeling you're a bit out of your depth on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeeh View Post
    That is often a common misconception, weed is not legal in netherlands, its decriminalized. Also laws are being passed to stop and foreign people from entering coffee shops
    So how does it work? decriminalization/legalisation? Spain decriminalized weed but you can't buy it legally anywhere, where as Holland has legal coffee shops so weed must be officially legal?

Also the laws to stop foreigners from buying weed is to mainly stop people from countries on the borders using Holland as a way to import weed easily, less so about foreigners smoking it. You'll probably find this law to be barely enforced in large tourist areas, much like how smoking it publicly on the streets isn't really enforced in many places. Although we'll just have to wait and see how that one pans out.
    Last edited by redtom; 07-05-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pretty sure when you can save a bomb growing your own they'll give a **** plus access to synthetic weed would be near enough gone, but hell I don't have a clue about synthetic weed. Its pretty hard to get hold of it now compared to normal weed. As for the part in bold you're simply wrong, I have a feeling you're a bit out of your depth on the topic.

So how does it work? decriminalization/legalisation? Spain decriminalized weed but you can't buy it legally anywhere, where as Holland has legal coffee shops so weed must be officially legal?

Also the laws to stop foreigners from buying weed is to mainly stop people from countries on the borders using Holland as a way to import weed easily, less so about foreigners smoking it. You'll probably find this law to be barely enforced in large tourist areas, much like how smoking it publicly on the streets isn't really enforced in many places. Although we'll just have to wait and see how that one pans out.
    There is a big difference between legalization and decriminalization a quote i found that best describes
    "The legalization of marijuana would most likely involve...
    - More government taxes. The tax implication on the legalization of marijuana would probably be as strict or stricter than the tax on tobacco cigarettes.
    - Age restrictions would be placed on buying and smoking legalized marijuana similar to those on cigarettes (or alcohol).

Decriminalization, on the other hand is perhaps preferred over the legalization of marijuana. If marijuana were decriminalized then it would be considered a herb and not a drug, much like parsley, sage, marjoram, and oregano."
    In relation to Netherlands and coffee shops then it is encouraging a place to discreetly smoke and buy, don't ask me how the coffeeshops get their weed cause I don't know but what I do know is that you can only buy 5grams per coffee per day and if caught with more then you could face arrest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pretty hard to get hold of synthetics compared to normal weed? All you need is the internet lol

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast