Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Thanks guys, here's a little update.

Just so you know, the account control panel will replace the little introductory area at the top, and say if the user wanted to change his/her password the page would load where the upload your images bit is.

But that's just how I see it working, it's up to you. After-all it's your website!

So here's the update:

I look forward to hearing from your guys, and if you have some spare time please check out Mac Bundle Box (www.macbundlebox.com) that's if you haven't already from my subtle advertising.

Thanks.
    Last edited by sgraham; 27-07-2008 at 01:59 AM.
    Best regards,

Scott Graham
    “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”

Tokens

Why wouldn't the content be where the upload form is?

Tokens

I did think about doing it that way at first, but if they're not logged in and say just want to find out about the website whilst they're uploading, then they're going to need the upload bit, to... upload, right?

Thanks for your feedback.
    Last edited by sgraham; 27-07-2008 at 02:05 AM.
    Best regards,

Scott Graham
    “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by sgraham View Post
    I did think about doing it that way at first, but if they're not logged in and say just want to find out about the website whilst they're uploading, then they're going to need the unloader, to... upload, right?

Thanks for your feedback.
    Never thought of that, I like it. So they have that little box but then the main pages would be shown where the uploader form is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks good - keep in mind the upload button can't be changed, except maybe with some b.a css skills.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertext View Post
    Looks good - keep in mind the upload button can't be changed, except maybe with some b.a css skills.
    LOL i have talked to a lot of people and they say if you try and add css to an upload form bottom it will open up all types of security holes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertext View Post
    You can, not directly, but you can throw things on top of it and it works great.

http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/inputfile.html

Quote Originally Posted by VistaBoy View Post
    LOL i have talked to a lot of people and they say if you try and add css to an upload form bottom it will open up all types of security holes.
    That's impossible.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Ltd

Latest Awards:

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLES JUST TAKE MORE TIME - actually thats not true as CSS cannot open security holes
    Hi, names James. I am a web developer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    florx

Latest Awards:

Amazing layout

Well done =D.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks great, but I'd love to see a picture commenting system.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast