Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Are you going to skip your exams as well seeing as most of them are fairly pointless and not enjoyable?

There's a lot of things in life people aren't good at and don't enjoy, you're never going to develop into a better person by simply running away from the situation. I'm not saying you should improve your football, but it's not a good habit to get into by avoiding everything you don't like doing. Frankly it's quite childish and pathetic behaviour if I'm brutally honest. It's law that you have to do 2 hours compulsory PE a week, every school in the country does this so I don't see why you're so special, just respect it and get on with it, you don't even have to be enthusiastic about it but at least turn up.
    Is it? We only do 1 hour for our first week and then 2 hours the next...
    And everybody elses in my year is the same - nobody does double P.E each week at my school.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Is it? We only do 1 hour for our first week and then 2 hours the next...
    And everybody elses in my year is the same - nobody does double P.E each week at my school.
    Hmm that makes sense, after further googling it's 90 minutes per week rather than 2 hours. And your school does 3 hours a fortnight to make up for it

Either way it's compulsory education and most definitely not an opt-out lesson.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I kind of enjoyed P.E, i wish it was 4 hours compulsary, never had enough time to play rugby or footy with all the idiots in the changing rooms, that was 1/3rd of our allotted time gone

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Are you going to skip your exams as well seeing as most of them are fairly pointless and not enjoyable?

There's a lot of things in life people aren't good at and don't enjoy, you're never going to develop into a better person by simply running away from the situation. I'm not saying you should improve your football, but it's not a good habit to get into by avoiding everything you don't like doing. Frankly it's quite childish and pathetic behaviour if I'm brutally honest. It's law that you have to do 2 hours compulsory PE a week, every school in the country does this so I don't see why you're so special, just respect it and get on with it, you don't even have to be enthusiastic about it but at least turn up.
    Actually it's not the law... it's the reccomended time by the government. and no because exams aere worth something in life, whereas P.E will never be of use to me, don't even give me any bull about teambuilding or **** because I don't need p.e for that...
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qaxzsw View Post
    Thanks everyone whos offered advice and sympathised with me, everything turned out ok because I didn't turn up and I didn't get isolation. I went to my form tutor about it and complained and my form tutor also hates him and she spoke to him about it and now he isn't allowed to talk to me so my form tutor is like my head of year now (and shes really nice) and now I only have to do 1 hour of P.E and I chose what to do
    Really glad to hear it all worked out for you in the end
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Actually it's not the law... it's the reccomended time by the government. and no because exams aere worth something in life, whereas P.E will never be of use to me, don't even give me any bull about teambuilding or **** because I don't need p.e for that...
    I did read the rest of the thread thanks (I saw the rep), frankly I don't know why I wasted my time reading about your pathetic little issue and how you get so worked up about standing around playing football. Good luck finding any school not doing PE, everybody does it that's the bottom line, what makes you think you're so special? And no not all exams are worth something in life I think you'll find most are worthless whilst your at school (of course you're being told right now they're the most important things in your life but GCSEs are quite laughable really).

Whilst I'm sure you get some massive ego boost from beating the "big bad" PE teacher, you just look like a socially inept moron who can't handle not being good at something outside of the classroom to everyone else.

Your attitude is frankly appalling and won't get you anywhere if you feel you can just not do anything you don't like, you're not the ******* king.
    Last edited by Jordy; 29-01-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Actually, yes, it IS a legal requirement.

P.E. Was a doss around for us, me and my mates just went and walked round the field chatting, making huge rude sand sculptures and talking to the P.E. teacher, love ittttt.
    Last edited by Recursion; 29-01-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Actually, yes, it IS a legal requirement.

P.E. Was a doss around for us, me and my mates just went and walked round the field chatting, making huge rude sand sculptures and talking to the P.E. teacher, love ittttt.
    This. PE is one of the best lessons, kick around a ball chatting with friends, or sit in a classroom. Any child who wouldn't prefer the foremost is a moron.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Wait.. so by football club you mean extracurricular? If so, it's not compulsory and your school can't force you to go to it and they can't give you a detention for not going.

If I was you I would take it to somebody higher than than him. If nothing is done, contact your local MP. My sisters old school did something similar to this and the school didn't listen to my mum so my mum contacted the local MP and pretty much got it sorted out

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right now I go swimming with school every Thursday. I've only ever had one swimming class and can't do frontcrawl or underwater and I'm generally unable to swim. I try, anyway, and fail as usual; but everybody understands and we're all alright. You get respect for trying and failing, the same you would get for trying and succeeding. Most of it comes from the first word in that equation.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast