Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

But the song that wouldve been chosen is completely different. The artist is popular who wins, which is why they won. The RATM song couldve been anything and people would buy it.

What I meant about the multiple copies which might not have been clear is that people would buy multiple copies of RATM more so than joes single, but out of spite, rather than actually wanting to own more than one, or buying for friends.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    I'd say the majority of the people who bought it aren't even fans, nor have ever heard of the song before. I see people on Facebook joining it who definitely would never have done so.

The only song that should be the Christmas number one is a Christmas song, and since George Michael has actually done one, love him or hate him, there you go.
    Well, if George Michael did take it then fair enough, and I wouldn't be for the campaign. But every year it's the X factor **** that always gets christmas number 1.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i never have really been a fan of RATM, but this song reminds me of an underage rock club i used to go to when i was 14, so i got fond memories of it.

i think this will be the last year for the x-factor number one, if it's well organised a big single with a big backing could probably take it next year.

this ratm thing hasn't been planned well enough, most of the supporters aren't buying the single.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i say release the hxf vip song haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think people are forgetting that this was done last year when an internet campaign got the original Hallelujah to number two.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think people are forgetting that this was done last year when an internet campaign got the original Hallelujah to number two.
    Last year, cool. This is now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi guys. I'm impartial to who gets Christmas number 1, so I though I'd spice thing up a little (and annoy a few people).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    But the song that wouldve been chosen is completely different. The artist is popular who wins, which is why they won. The RATM song couldve been anything and people would buy it.

What I meant about the multiple copies which might not have been clear is that people would buy multiple copies of RATM more so than joes single, but out of spite, rather than actually wanting to own more than one, or buying for friends.
    The X-Factor song could have been anything and people would buy it.

People would buy multiple copies of Joe McElderry (e.g family/friends) out of wanting him to be Christmas #1 rather than actually wanting to own more than one, or buying for friends.

And sux 2 b u N!ck lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

since when has jeff buckleys version been the original... care to explain? :eusa_whis
    dannyboi'

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast