HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mmmmm is interesting now.

I do feel United will get top spot but it really is going to be interesting. Chelsea right on form latley and creeping up.

Liverpool will beat Arsenal in Champions League though if you ask me....

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I believe Aston Villa will win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    You don't half come up with some utter crap do you?

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Hitman; 16-03-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just think now that chelsea will win the title. WIth man utd and arsenal still having to go to stamford bridge I think they will surprise people

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Do you even know what place your team is in? :S

*removed*

Edited by Minty (Forum Moderator): Please do not attempt to start arguments.
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 16-03-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd really like your definition of 'rot'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by United.Road View Post
    Aren't United the team who blamed their derby day loss due to them not wearing shirts with adverts on them? :rolleyes:
    *REMOVED*

Text removed by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't edit Super Moderators edits, thanks.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    Aren't United the team who blamed their derby day loss due to them not wearing shirts with adverts on them? :rolleyes:
    hahahhaahahhah banned

and no

Quote Originally Posted by United.Road View Post
    hahahhaahahhah banned

and no
    I wouldn't be to chatty mate,
    1) It's only temp
    2) You were permed
    3) Your going back on the auto-ban list... dam it's nice to find out stuff.

Also yes you did, want me to find the article?

Edit:
    As sports journalists throughout Britain tried to make sense of the amazing scoreline at Old Trafford today, United captain Ryan Giggs has given his honest opinion as to why a team, who hadn’t lost at home this season, capitulated so easily to their long term rivals Manchester City.

” We were just not used to playing in shirt’s without sponsorship. Ever since I started playing in 1991 we have always had a logo on our kit, be it ‘Sharp’ ‘Vodafone’ or nowadays ‘AIG’. It didn’t feel right just playing for Manchester United, my heart wasn’t in it. The players are commodities now. We know we are walking billboards and we feel comfortable with that. I have talked to the other lads and to be honest they all said the same thing. We felt naked out there today. You can’t throw yourself into tackles if you think your souls are hanging out of your shorts.”
    We think that recent signing, Brazilian wonderkid, Anderson supported Giggs. Talking to our reporter he said,
    ” O meu amigo é correto. Eu quis os meus testicals estiveram na demonstração hoje. Os *******os, o fundo, os ******** ”
    Unfortunately our paper does not have access to a Portugese translator. However one can only assume Anderson was not happy about the situation.
    On similiar lines, 29 year old, mixed race defender Rio Ferdinand, said,
    ” I agree with Giggsy. We didn’t stand a chance out there today. The boss allowed us to change our underpants at half time. I wore a pair with ‘Barclaycard’ written down the side, whilst Scholesy had a pair sponsored by ‘Toys ‘R’ Us’. It felt slightly better and I think that reflected in our second half performance but it was too little too late. Do you know that not wearing the ‘AIG’ logo cost us all £30,000 each today. I worked that out at £333 per minute or £5.50 per second. It’s difficult to concentrate on a cross with those kind of figures racing around in your head. I only hope for the clubs sake that they don’t do the same thing in another 50 years time “.

John Clerk, MEN
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 20-03-2008 at 03:53 AM.
    *REMOVED*

Text removed by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't edit Super Moderators edits, thanks.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast