Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    england, ghetto init.
    Posts
    847
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i got:

    russell crowe
    bob dylan
    avril lavinge [sp?]

    im happy with that lmao :]

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,701
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got:
    Johnny Depp
    Babe Ruth
    Mike Tyson (that one made me laugh)


    ¡Viva España!

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    england, ghetto init.
    Posts
    847
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :dallsgreen
    I got:
    Johnny Depp
    Babe Ruth
    Mike Tyson (that one made me laugh)
    lol cool.

    i did several photos and the one with most percent was demi moore. on all them ;[ lol.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,063
    Tokens
    396

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nicoel Kidman

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol I got;

    Emma watson (from harry potter, hermine) 71%

    http://

    I also got;

    Matt dillon (never heard of) 67%
    Paris Hilton (wth?) 67%
    Ewan McGregor 63%
    Ashlee Simpson 62%
    Alexis Bledel 62%
    Kate Hudson 62%
    Hilary S**** 61%
    Peter Falk 61%
    Shirly Temple (showed a picture of an angel ;l) 59%




    lets go, somewhere amazing.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,540
    Tokens
    1,244

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got -

    Keira Knightley - 68%
    Kirsten Dunst - 67%
    Neve Campbell - 66%
    Julia Roberts - 66%
    Nastassja Kinsk - 66% - Who?
    Ashley Olsen - 64%
    Chaka Khan - 63% - Scary
    Mary-Kate Olsen - 62%
    Bipasha Basu - 62% - Who?
    John Cusack - 61% - Pmsl random at the end.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,832
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Jacques Villeneuve lololol

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    A giant block of cheese.
    Posts
    4,895
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    That site is a load of crap.

    One time I tried, it said I looked like John Coltrane, and I'm not even black.

    Another one said I looked like some weird horrible lookiing russian scientist thing!

    Look:





    I don't like that site...

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,514
    Tokens
    1,832

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Er
    Elisha Cuthbert/Jamie-Lyn Spears/Jessica Alba..

    i mean wth ?

    I even got men.

    AND CAMILLA PARKER BOWLES.
    Last edited by edible; 31-07-2006 at 09:29 PM.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I uploaded a new picture , pulling faces heh and got -
    Sofia Coppola - 70%
    Jesse Metcalfe - 70%
    Beyonce Knowles - 61%
    Madonna - 51%
    Yehudi Levi - 50%
    Mark Hamill - 47%
    Patrick Swayse - 42%
    Anne Halthway - 42%
    Lmaos :p

    I pulled a shocked face and got
    Anne Halthway - 51%
    Michael Keaton - 50%
    Keira Knightly - 50%
    Whonder Ryley - 47%
    lols

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •