Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 88 of 232 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

was in the process of making a room until the furni line was removed from the catalog (not that its a problem for me) but according to negative Nancy habbox can only have a good hxss prize or a nice help desk

nothing was finished but yes basic idea

say you dont like it and you have a vendetta against me and my cronies!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    resent the statement that I have some sort of vendetta against habbox. I give credit where it's due and feedback where it isn't. I'm not complaining about your room, I said I liked it but not the furniture used. don't know why you think making a room that looks expensive and that a lot of time went into it is a waste of time/funds but now I see where the ethos for the horrific valentines and easter events comes from. oh, and the st patrick's day event - no time or funds spent at all, so that's a win, I guess.

builder's club allows room shape customisation and gives access to a plethora of furniture that isn't accessible to normal users as well as some that is - but for free. there are a number of different shaped building blocks that might be popular with the minecraft players amongst us and with 1k+ furniture there really are endless possibilities for a newer looking helpdesk. why should habbox have to settle for a second-rate 2009-style helpdesk when other fansites are coming out with bigger and better rooms to promote their sites. it's a community hub so create a room that will not only appease the current community but will appeal to a new one.

the poll idea was only added for 1 layout so far an proved to be a bad idea because every regular help desk attendee that said they liked it or voted for it did so because it was "a small room and i like small rooms", "the nicest but still not good enough", "good but too cluttered", etc. helpdesk staff are allowed to show initiative and tweak a room to fit their needs but they are falling back on poor design (and I don't mean looks-wise, I mean practicality-wise) because they just can't be bothered.
    Ive said about tweaking before, they said no (don't remember the reason though so don't jump at anyone yet). I know people picked the easter one but I dont think they'd have minded if it got tweaked.

Hopefully Sammy will see things a bit differently and also let helpdesk staff tweak a bit etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    was in the process of making a room until the furni line was removed from the catalog (not that its a problem for me) but according to negative Nancy habbox can only have a good hxss prize or a nice help desk

only advice is pickall tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post

love it! best i've seen so far
    HxSS Blue Team

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Sand.... please....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree! sand is the way to go this summer. tired of green pastures.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    only advice is pickall tbh
    u and ur habbox vendetta will be perm banned from the room

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Are we gonna have a room until like June and then proper summer room between June-September?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post

kk x
    I think that if we are doing a layout before HxSS, we should do this. It's not too big, but doesn't need to be until HxSS. It's old school like most of the community members like and it's classy.

Matt has 3 thrones, majestics, throne sofas and petal patches. Pretty sure he also has nice trophies to show off. Instead of the blue fountain I would use a red one. The rest can easily be found in shops for cheap.

@zebbadi; @xxMATTGxx; am I right or am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: I know we've done this in March 2011 but it was 3 years ago people.. No one remembers! LOL
    If it matters that much, we can just put the help desk at the top. (The door doesn't matter because we can block it with like the tele and mocha and get wired to teleport into the guest area.)
    Last edited by LiquidLuck.; 29-04-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I just want a new layout quick so I don't come back to easter in may..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sorry to burst ur bubble @LiquidLuck.; but that layout was used for the anniversary in the past year