Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Want to complain about losing 32 mil...

This may mean nothing at all to you, infact feel free to laugh. But I have lost 32 million gp via a very stupid way. So please could you tell me if you think that Jagex would return it all from sympathy.

I was fishing lobbies at the fishing guild and was in a bit of a croud, i was on my laptop with the runescape window up and was also talking to my mum, I looked back and within a few seconds i was at lummy with 3 lobsters in my hand, thought "lol must of been killed by the troll". So I went to the bank for a cammy tab and realised that my 32 mil wasn't there, so I then thought that I might of been buying veracs sets in the ge for merchanting, as I was worried I went to the ge and found out that it wasn't there.

So I'll take you back to the beginning;

Earlier on while I was fishing, i got talking to someone about dragon platebodys, I said that I sold mine because it was dropping so much, they didn't believe that I had the money for a d plate so after a while I gave in and showed them. After I had shown them I continued chatting and then my mum came in...... get it?

Would Jagex be able to understand my case and realise that keeping a lobster rather than 32 million when dieing is just ridiculous? I am a member so would that make the slightest of differences?

Thanks, this really does mean a lot to me. After all, it is 32 million!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

jagex aint gona do anything. you'll just be ignored.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

Sorry about your loss, but Jagex wouldn't do anything.
    And just so I understand.. you had 32M with you while you were fishing, and lost that when you died? :S

Tokens

agreed^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahahahaha. taking 32 million fishing to show off. you don't need to prove anything, would rather have 32 million and someone saying i didn't have it than someone seeing you have it and not having it no more
    hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cry me a river.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope...
    :shifty:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, ouch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No. And since a lobster is worth more than 1gp you will keep then over the money.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    lol, ouch
    lol im listenin to n-dubz ouch now. tbh i wasnt really that arsed when it happened cos i was using a bot in the meantime but a day ago I realised the chance of a ban, knew getting 99 fishing wouldn't feel as good as it would do if I did it myself and also felt that it wasn't fair to others. Guess I'll just have to earn it all back. Ouch ha ha ha ha use to be the other way round but ha ha ha ha the story changed my heart is breaking, ha ha ha ha you need to recognise she was just a ouch ah ha ah ah, i think its time for me to go.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast