Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Default GTA San Andreas for PC

My friends have been talking about playing it with SA-MP (San Anreas Multiplayer). I finally found a USB controller to connect it to play it and it's working fine but just wondering, theres cheats for it but they are letters so I have to enter them with the keyboard but is there some way I can do it with the controller?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't play SA-MP and use the cheats with the letters. However, there are other programs you can use to use the cheats (s0beit). Also, I don't think the controller would have those letter cheats.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    You can't play SA-MP and use the cheats with the letters. However, there are other programs you can use to use the cheats (s0beit). Also, I don't think the controller would have those letter cheats.
    Ah alright, thanks anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SA-MP can be good fun tbh. But why a controller? Keyboard + mouse is SO much better

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [Chris] View Post
    Keyboard + mouse is SO much better
    thats youre opinion, i think it sucks. Yes I have used it before and recently too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Selena Gomez View Post
    thats youre opinion, i think it sucks. Yes I have used it before and recently too.
    Well yeah, that IS my opinion, but its also a lot of other peoples aswel.

Keyboards have a LOT more buttons, more binds/macros
    and mice offer more flexibility than a controller - changable weights, Higher range of sensitivity.

A controllers the same thing ALL the time really.

Tokens

SAMP was fun when GTA FRP was around, but now... I don't care. MTA SA took FOREVER to come out, still don't know if it is or not yet, cba checking either 'cos I have better things to do.

Anyway, can't use cheats in multiplayer. You play PC you game PC. Get using keyboard.