Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default STAFF OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER

Hello!

It's spooky season! I don't know about you guys, but Fall is one of my favorite times of the year, and Halloween is one of the best holidays! I'm looking forward to all of the activities and the changing of leaves outside.

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.

There will be up to two winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for September (we have THREE this month!)

@JorgenOfficial; Jorgen is a friendly face that you will always be see around the help desk. He is active not only on the client, but he checks in with staff regularly on the forum, and is active in our staff chats. If I do say so myself, he also has great avatar outfits Jorgen is a long-time staff member, and we appreciate his dedication and involvement with our community. Thanks, Jorg!
    @Atom332; Adam is a soul that is music to our ears - and that's likely because he's always putting in countless hours on the HxL waves! Adam put up an amazing 38 SLOTS for the month of September. He's also active in our HxL chats, and trying to find DJs to cover slots as well. Thank you for bringing entertainment to us and being an active member of our community, Adam!

@JX95; Also another staff member with amazing outfits, Jay also builds AMAZING rooms. You likely have seen his builds in our Habbox badge events, which are always exceptional, and this month he led the troops, while also keeping himself available to help out when needed. He is also a friendly face in our community, which is always a plus! Thank you for your hard work, Jay!

You both have won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift!

Unfortunately, not all nominations can win a prize, but we would like to make a special shoutout to two people who have also done a great job around the Habbox community for the month of September!

@Mudita; Brandon is another helpful community member, putting in countless hours behind the help desk. He is always active, and is one of the sweetest members, always asking you how your day is and how things are going. We appreciate your dedication to the help desk, and we always look forward to seeing you.
    @_spirit; Cameron is a great addition to Habbox, and in September he hosted an amazing 18 slots! Not only that, but he is always looking to improve his rooms and make new auto games for all of us to try. Thanks, Cam!
    Last edited by jamiexo; 04-10-2024 at 12:54 PM.
    Love _spirit Loved