HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default Heartwarming Stories

Sometimes we all just hear stories that just put a smile on our faces, whether we try to fight it or not. I've just finished an article on a group called the Raisin Bombers, whose story has very much increased my faith in humanity.

If you'd like to read the article to find out what I'm talking about, click here.

So now I'd like to hear your own stories or even just little ideas- they can be about you or you can share stories you found in the newspaper, online, etc.- that warm your heart. Share what makes you proud to be human.
    Last edited by Empired; 29-05-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol these stories always end up on my facebook newsfeed for some reason. Read in paper today about someone's 100th birthday and didn't have any family so the manager went on local radio and it went viral and hundreds turned up for a birthday party.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol these stories always end up on my facebook newsfeed for some reason. Read in paper today about someone's 100th birthday and didn't have any family so the manager went on local radio and it went viral and hundreds turned up for a birthday party.
    omg yeah that reminds me of the story about the sikh who took his turban (is it a turban idk sorry) off to help a child who had been in a car accident, and when he was interviewed people saw that his apartment was really bare so people banded together to buy him some furniture

Tokens

Latest Awards:

and that story reminds me of the disabled guy that got mugged and some teenager who didn't know him started some fundraising and the donations just flooded in. lol you could spend all day on these stories

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

yes like the video in the news today of 100s of londoners lifting a bus off a cyclist

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    There was one similar is leeds, idk if it's the same? She had no family, loads of people had sent in gifts to the radio station and they were gonna surprise her. Doesn't sound so heart warming when I write it lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

remember that old man that was born when his mother had german measles? he got mugged and someone got about 300,000 pounds in fundraising money for him, it was a very good story
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    remember that old man that was born when his mother had german measles? he got mugged and someone got about 300,000 pounds in fundraising money for him, it was a very good story
    Yeah I remember that one
    my mum told that story to anyone who would listen for the next 2 weeks so it stopped being so cute in my mind after a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    yes like the video in the news today of 100s of londoners lifting a bus off a cyclist
    I just watched the video for this, faith in humanity restoreddd.
    ---

Also, when that large guy who was dancing got taken the piss out of by some 4chan loser and then a bunch of people from twitter nd imgur went to track him down so he could have a nice surprise, that was cute.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Or that time when that girl on the bus wouldn't stop harassing that guy and he gave her the biggest ***** slap in history, thats when I thought faith in humanity is restored!
    (H)