HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Classic Summertime.

I can't think of a decent name for the room. I came across one of @Sammeth.;'s old HxHD and I thought it was quite simple and cute really, so I thought I'd remake it and alter some things.

This was Sammeth's design;

This is my design;

Oh btw, that Palm Tree is meant to be in the corner. I tried to stick to old furniture (2009 and before), the only things in there that are after 2009 are the Jimson Weed & Pink Pandemic (alongside the VIP feature to change wall/floor thickness).

The Holly was more of a "meh could look good" thing, and I think it does look alright. It's clumpy above the door because I can't put another Skyscraper there (thank God some girl had about 14 windows though, I spent ages looking for them ).

I don't intend to use the room really, was just a nice thing to build. The name is because the original design is a "classic hxhd design" (imo) and Leah says "summer time", so I just went with it.
    --
    (See @Umbrella-; The hunt for hxhd designs wasn't that useless ).
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Aww it's cute,
    I used to love all the similar plasto, rainbow rooms, they used to be so fab.
    Only thing I'd say, is lighten the floor up a little bit!
    Looks a little bit too dark
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neverz

Latest Awards:

I love the room. But I have always hated seeing holly's not be even around the room. If I could change anything it would have to be above the door. Looks so horrible to me. Other then that, rainbow plasto's and more furni would look great. Seems like more could be placed in the room.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” ― A.A. Milne

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not too keen on the choice of the floor colour but other than that I think it looks quite nice for a simple room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@dey:; @McDonalds; This a nicer floor colour?

I also was unsure of the clumpy bits of Holly @Neverz; over the door haha. I just needed a second opinion on it I suppose, it's gone now.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neverz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post

I also was unsure of the clumpy bits of Holly @Neverz; over the door haha. I just needed a second opinion on it I suppose, it's gone now.
    All in all. The room looks great. =]

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” ― A.A. Milne

Tokens

Latest Awards:

more plasto colours would be nice

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
    more plasto colours would be nice
    It's so hard to ******* find plasto, ngl. Some people even wanted me to give 2c per chair, I was like... no.

I don't think any other colours look that summer-y . What other colours would you have liked?
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just a whole rainbow of colours I guess

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post

Much better, haha. They were just too dark before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast