HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Too much religious beliefs?

I just saw that a jehovas witness woman had 2 twins and needed a blood transfusion, but because they aren't allowed one, she refused it and even after the doctors begging her, she still wouldn't and is now dead.
    I just find it mental that people can take it SO far, now the twins aren't going to grow up with a mum.

Moved by mat64 (Forum Moderator) from Discuss Anything: Please post in the correct section next time, thanks.
    Last edited by mat64; 06-11-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Tokens

Silly cow.
    I hate religion :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well shes just really religious. its her choice to be that religious, so anyone cant really do anything besides herself, regardless of the consequences.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i know i just find it bad :[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate religion, I really do. To me it's absolutely pointless, but you know I wasn't bought up with religous beliefs so I don't think i'll ever understand.

And to the jehovas witness woman she deserves to die, for being so idiotic and selfish. What about her two kids, and husband? Rather die than take blood. The funny thing is I'm sure she wasn't 100% sure her god even exsists.
    Also known as that charming, handsome, young fellow SHEEPY.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The media, or whatever source you got it from, will have portrayed her as a cold woman who gave no second thought to allowing herself to die and leaving her children to grow up without a mother. When you think about it though, she almost certainly did. People who have been brainwashed by religion such as the Jehovah's Witnesses no nothing different and fear the alternative to allowing themselves to die; i.e. Hell. The prospect for them is incredibly scary, an eternity in a place of suffering, or death in a life that will end eventually anyway? I agree it's stupid, but people like her are placed in an impossible position - I can almost guarantee she wasn't being selfish, but she was more scared than most people on this Forum have ever been.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    well shes just really religious. its her choice to be that religious, so anyone cant really do anything besides herself, regardless of the consequences.
    shame the people she loves and the people who love her have to dealt with her consequences
    yo, it's me ste

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dunno anything about Jehovah's witnesses, just another religious deviation like Protestants and Mormons. As far as I'm aware, the prolongation of life should be encouraged in Christianity. I guess one has to respect her beliefs though.

Tokens

Removed

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post racist remarks
    Last edited by Wizzdom; 09-11-2007 at 09:56 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

She died for what she believed in, can't fault her for that. I would'nt do it but hse did what she thought was right.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast