HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Default Rewatch: What is that one thing?!

What is that one thing that you always find yourself rewatching! It could be a movie, youtube video or even TV show! What is that one thing you always rewatch!?

I just started rewatching The Vampire Dairies today! This will be the 3rd or 4th time I have rewatched it. It never gets old. Filled with so many up's and down's that just get me hooked!

So when you gonna tell her... that we did that too?
    She thinks it's special.... b
    ut it's all reused...

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Grey's Anatomy!
    I rewatch a lot of tv shows or movies but then skip the parts I don't find as interesting lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    Grey's Anatomy!
    I rewatch a lot of tv shows or movies but then skip the parts I don't find as interesting lol
    LOL yes that is what I also do. There is a lot that goes on in TVD and aso with Grey, I assume so skipping boring bits is a must!!

I have heard so many people cry and talk about Grey, however have never watched it! So in saying that what makes that show good?! I am always looking to add things to my watch list but haven't really looked into it

ut it's all reused...
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I think (at the time) GA was just something different and what originally hooked me was the relationship with Meredith and Derek. If you start watching, you'll have to prepare yourself for the tragedies because there are so many. I've cried too much while watching loooool

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    I think (at the time) GA was just something different and what originally hooked me was the relationship with Meredith and Derek. If you start watching, you'll have to prepare yourself for the tragedies because there are so many. I've cried too much while watching loooool
    The only thing I have heard about GA is the pick me, chose me, love me!! HAHA

I heard derek is hot though I may give it a watch

ut it's all reused...

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Courtneyy View Post
    I heard derek is hot though I may give it a watch
    !!!!! LOTS of eye candy for sure

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I'm the same way with Grey's Anatomy. I kinda like watching early season shows and seeing how far along the characters have some compared to the current seasons.

I'm not one to rewatch movies too many times, just because I hate when I know what's going to happen, so I rarely do that. But my current favorite movie is Serendipity, and I think I've watched that like four times in the past two months and I'm not sick of it yet, so that's always good!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I've rewatched Dawson's Creek and Gossip Girl several times, amazing shows. Buffy/Angel are also amazing but don't think I've rewatched those quite so many times yet

Grey's Anatomy I watched religiously for a long while up until like S10-11 and was in love with just about every character, then stopped for various reasons and haven't picked it up again since... I might have to start from the very beginning and devote a couple of years of my life to getting through it all
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

I re-watch Friends a lot and also Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Big Bang Theory.

MadameJaquack is offline Assistant Events Manager
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    MadameJaquack

Latest Awards:

i love love love love BoJack Horseman, i have genuinely lost count of how many times i've rewatched it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast