HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default BlackBerry 10 Launch

The company behind BlackBerry known as RIM or Research In Motion has announced that they are dropping that name and will be just known as BlackBerry around the world. They are announcing their new BlackBerry 10 phones.

This is pretty much their last shot at the smartphone industry - They don't have anything else to keep them going apart from the new OS and new phones.

• Re-designed
    • Re-engineered
    • Re-invented

New phones:

BlackBerry Z10 - All touch device
    BlackBerry Q10 - Has a has a QWERTY portrait keyboard

BlackBerry Z10 Review with photos, specs and other information: http://www.theverge.com/2013/1/30/39...rry-z10-review

Some images of the interface:

------------------------------------

So what do people think? Is it going to be a success or a fail compared to other platforms? Any BlackBerry users liking the new interface/features?

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I've never liked Blackberry phones, but the interface seems quite nice from the pics you've posted .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Osiring

Love BlackBerry and looking forward to possibly getting one of these phones when they launch.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Luke367

Latest Awards:

I have a blackberry now, But never again. It as NOTHING on them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

The BlackBerry Z10 actually looks really nice. But tbh there is no way BlackBerry will be able to compete with Apple or Android and I could see BlackBerry dying off in a few years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by auffant1 View Post
    The BlackBerry Z10 actually looks really nice. But tbh there is no way BlackBerry will be able to compete with Apple or Android and I could see BlackBerry dying off in a few years.
    Technically, BlackBerry are fighting for the 3rd spot. So they are fighting with Windows Phone - I don't think they believe they can overtake iOS or Android at this stage.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 30-01-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Technically, BlackBerry are fighting for the 3rd spot. So they are fighting with Windows Phone - I don't think they believe they can overtake iOS or Android at this stage.
    I sort of think the same with Windows phones. I could also see them dying off in the next few years.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 30-01-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by auffant1 View Post
    I sort of think the same with Windows phones. I could also see them dying off in the next few years.
    Having competitors is good though. Hence why there is currently 3 spots in the smart phone platform "war"

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Having competitors is good though. Hence why there is currently 3 spots in the smart phone platform "war"
    Competitors are always good but the mobile phone operating system market appears to about to get very crowded with Ubuntu bringing an Ubuntu Linux phone out and Firefox bringing out their Firefox mobile OS. The problem is a lot will probably struggle getting a piece of the pie.

Blackberry has had lots of issues and from what I've heard it has a poor app choice including the upcoming release. Blackberry has a bit of a damaged brand at the moment and with Apple and Google fighting for top spot other competitors will struggle to get foot in my opinion.
    Last edited by peteyt; 02-02-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amatures

they look mint, might convert back to blackberries

Jacob Hoggard is amazing
    Elijah Wood is hot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast