HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Also to follow on from my post above.

"In the UK HIV is a disability under the Equality Act 2010 and as a result people living with HIV are protected from discrimination. Since 2001 there have been criminal prosecutions for transmission of HIV in England and Wales under the Offences Against the Persons Act (1861)."

https://www.nat.org.uk/sites/default...HIV_Stigma.pdf
    Love LucyFaye Loved

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    I think this is absolutely a horrible thread to start with, covid and hiv are two complete different things, yes hiv can be transmitted by needs or sex, drugs or if someone is bleeding and they have hiv and it goes into someone’s open cut, but overall you are targeting people by even suggesting this. Because how do you know the bartender for example does not have hiv? If that’s the case and what your putting forward they would not be able to work, to me this thread is pointless and also discrimination people and I don’t like that at all, I don’t even feel this needs to be debated.
    The government tonight has just made it so that thousands of NHS staff are required to be vaccinated or will lose their jobs.

Why is discrimination against HIV not okay but discrimination against those who do not want a Covid-19 vaccine is okay?

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The government tonight has just made it so that thousands of NHS staff are required to be vaccinated or will lose their jobs.

Why is discrimination against HIV not okay but discrimination against those who do not want a Covid-19 vaccine is okay?
    Maybe because hiv is not a virus and mutating that fast killing people around the world, hiv has been around for years and the is treatment for people living with it. again what does COVID-19 HAVE ANYTHING to do with hiv? Honestly just because you did not win the other argument you was trying to have you have now started a thread over hiv honestly dan you're just embarrassing yourself and making yourself look not educated.
    Love LucyFaye Loved

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Maybe because hiv is not a virus and mutating that fast killing people around the world, hiv has been around for years and the is treatment for people living with it. again what does COVID-19 HAVE ANYTHING to do with hiv? Honestly just because you did not win the other argument you was trying to have you have now started a thread over hiv honestly dan you're just embarrassing yourself and making yourself look not educated.
    HIV costs the NHS £360,000 over the course of a lifetime for treatment. Last year there were 700,000 deaths globally due to HIV. Don't these people matter?

How can you not care about our wonderful NHS spending all this money when all I'm asking for is to show a harmless QR code? By limiting access of people who are HIV+ to nightclubs and bars, we therefore minimise the spread of HIV (well, apparently - because that's the argument for Covid-19 passes even though there's zero evidence to show that a QR code on your phone stops an endemic virus mutating and spreading).
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-12-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

HIV costs the NHS £360,000 over the course of a lifetime for treatment. Last year there were 700,000 deaths globally due to HIV. Don't these people matter?

How can you not care about our wonderful NHS spending all this money when all I'm asking for is to show a harmless QR code?
    Because I don't see the need of people needing to have a hiv pass, hiv is not actually bad to live with at all and also again has nothing at all to do with covid-19, anyway i don't even know why we are debating this as you full well know this will never be implemented in the UK.

Reece. is offline Articles Writer
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Events Organiser
    HabboxLive DJ
    Room Builder

Tokens
    Habbo
    Reece.

Latest Awards:

HIV isn't overwhelming the NHS like COVID-19, this new virus is spreading rappidly, HIV isn't as much, also people don't die with HIV like COVID is. Why should passes be introduced for it? It really shouldn't.
    Love _spirit Loved

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Because I don't see the need of people needing to have a hiv pass, hiv is not actually bad to live with at all and also again has nothing at all to do with covid-19, anyway i don't even know why we are debating this as you full well know this will never be implemented in the UK.
    Well I never thought people would be discriminated against based on their medical status in Britain either but look where we are tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece.
    HIV isn't overwhelming the NHS like COVID-19, this new virus is spreading rappidly, HIV isn't as much, also people don't die with HIV like COVID is. Why should passes be introduced for it? It really shouldn't.
    Covid-19 isn't overwhelming the NHS either (see below), so why have we now got Covid-19 passes?

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-12-2021 at 10:47 PM.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Well I never thought people would be discriminated against based on their medical status in Britain either but look where we are tonight.

Covid-19 isn't overwhelming the NHS either (see below), so why have we now got Covid-19 passes?

tbh all nhs workers are always being injected with other vaccines to protect them and the patients they work with, so yes in a way I do actually agree that this should be the case otherwise covid is just going to keep spreading around the hospitals is it not?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

tbh all nhs workers are always being injected with other vaccines to protect them and the patients they work with, so yes in a way I do actually agree that this should be the case otherwise
    Your vaccination status makes no difference in whether you can catch and then spread Covid-19.

90%+ of the British population has had two vaccines, and the virus continues to spread regardless of vaccination status.

If the NHS is struggling which the government claims but the numbers say otherwise (see above), why would you then sack thousands of nurses and doctors?

covid is just going to keep spreading around the hospitals is it not?
    Finally someone gets it, yes. This is correct, from now and in perpetuity.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Your vaccination status makes no difference in whether you can catch and then spread Covid-19.

90%+ of the British population has had two vaccines, and the virus continues to spread regardless of vaccination status.

If the NHS is struggling which the government claims but the numbers say otherwise (see above), why would you then sack thousands of nurses and doctors?

Finally someone gets it, yes. This is correct, from now and in perpetuity.
    No I'm not agreeing with you, I'm saying its been proven regardless your vaccine status yes you can catch covid still, but not as bad as you would get it if not vaccinated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast