HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    No I'm not agreeing with you, I'm saying its been proven regardless your vaccine status yes you can catch covid still, but not as bad as you would get it if not vaccinated.
    So unvaccinated healthcare staff aren't making any difference in spreading it around hospitals then, are they?

Because as you've just said yourself you can catch and spread it regardless of vaccination status.

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    So unvaccinated healthcare staff aren't making any difference in spreading it around hospitals then, are they?

Because as you've just said yourself you can catch and spread it regardless of vaccination status.
    I've said if you actually read being vaccinated protects you a lot more from becoming seriously ill or in fact even dying, I don't see the issue with NHS staff needing to be vaccinated because at the end of the day they have to deal with seriously sick patients and this just helps protect the patients more and also protects all the staff that work in the NHS. But again COVID has nothing to do with HIV, I just feel you just wanted to create another thread and dedicate it all to COVID.
    Last edited by cameron446:; 14-12-2021 at 11:00 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I've said if you actually read being vaccinated protects you a lot more from becoming seriously ill or in fact even dying, I don't see the issue with NHS staff needing to be vaccinated because at the end of the day they have to deal with seriously sick patients and this just helps protect the patients more
    But you've not told me how it helps protect the patients? The logic of this line of argument doesn't add up.

If vaccinated and unvaccinated can both spread the virus and thus into hospitals, why would you then want to sack the unvaccinated and create a staff shortage?

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

But you've not told me how it helps protect the patients? The logic of this line of argument doesn't add up.
    You're just being stupid Dan you know how it helps to protect patients.

If vaccinated and unvaccinated can both spread the virus and thus into hospitals, why would you then want to sack the unvaccinated and create a staff shortage?
    And that's not the public's choice it's the governments so I have no idea how you can even ask this question or argue it.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You're just being stupid Dan you know how it helps to protect patients.
    If a patient is vaccinated then yes it does help protect the patient themselves, yes.

What I am asking you is, how does sacking NHS staff who are unvaccinated help protect patients (as you seem to claim) when both vaccinated/unvaccinated NHS staff can spread it?

Genuine question I would like a logical explanation for before we go supporting sacking thousands of essential workers on low incomes.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

If a patient is vaccinated then yes it does help protect the patient themselves, yes.

What I am asking you is, how does sacking NHS staff who are unvaccinated help protect patients (as you seem to claim) when both vaccinated/unvaccinated NHS staff can spread it?

Genuine question I would like a logical explanation for before we go supporting sacking thousands of essential workers on low incomes.
    "The coronavirus vaccines help your body make antibodies that recognise this spike protein and can then fight off the virus. The vaccines contain ingredients that give your body instructions to produce the spike protein, using the virus' genetic code.

Then, your body makes antibodies that can recognise the spike protein on the coronavirus if it enters your body and help fight it off. This means that if you choose to take a vaccine, you are less likely to get severely sick if you encounter the coronavirus."

Actual information oh wait.... off the NHS website

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-...genetic%20code.

And actually at a matter of fact other NHS workers who have had the vaccine want their co-workers to have it and again the NHS have always had injections and vaccines to protect them so what is the difference over a vaccine that can potentially stop you from dying
    Last edited by cameron446:; 14-12-2021 at 11:12 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

"The coronavirus vaccines help your body make antibodies that recognise this spike protein and can then fight off the virus. The vaccines contain ingredients that give your body instructions to produce the spike protein, using the virus' genetic code."

Actual information oh wait.... off the NHS website

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-...genetic%20code.
    You're not getting me.

I'm not arguing on the rights or wrongs of the protection the vaccine offers to the person who has the vaccine. We know it broadly works.

I am asking why an unvaccinated nurse treating you is somehow a danger to you when she can spread it just as easily as a vaccinated nurse?

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

You're not getting me.

I'm not arguing on the rights or wrongs of the protection the vaccine offers to the person who has the vaccine. We know it broadly works.

I am asking why an unvaccinated nurse treating you is somehow a danger to you when she can spread it just as easily as a vaccinated nurse?

"However, a vaccinated person is less likely to get COVID in the first instance, is less contagious, and is contagious for a shorter time, resulting in significantly less spread of the virus through a highly vaccinated community.

This, combined with the well-known ability of vaccines to keep people out of hospital and ICU, makes them the most important part of the health response in the near future."

https://theconversation.com/no-vacci...t-covid-171302
    Last edited by cameron446:; 14-12-2021 at 11:20 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Tweet
    If the vaccine works then why does it matter if you come into contact with if from either a vaccinated or an unvaccinated person? Illogical.

Israel, a country vaccinated up to its eyeballs, is now on its 4th jab.

Has nothing to do with the unvaccinated - everything is to do with the fact that this virus cannot be beaten and we'll have to live with it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So clearly this thread is not and has never been about HIV, it's just more of Dan spreading his usual dangerous brand of freedumb. No need for it, not happening.

Nobody has ever claimed that vaccines are 100% effective, the whole point is to slow transmission and make this all manageable. To anyone reading: please do get vaccinated, and if you have concerns then do actual research and don't listen to hateful people with an agenda who want you to act in ways that are damaging to yourself and society at large.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 14-12-2021 at 11:24 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123