Habbox has had many managers over the years - from a Assistant Rare Values Manager who lasted just 4 days (oops) to weirdos like me who have had the same role for almost 5 years (whaaaaaaaaat!)

We thought it was about time to celebrate our longest-serving managers in this thread, as it's easy to forget how long some people have been around, and forget to say a real thank you for their work.

We, of course, appreciate ALL of our managers and staff, and don't think this thread is a slight against you if you haven't been mentioned! We will be keeping more on top of long service in future if you have been around for a while, and don't forget you can always nominate people for Staff of the Month or Outstanding Staff Member awards

All of the managers in this thread will receive the Habbox Merit usergroup, userbar and award.

Thank you! Habbox would not be the same without you.

Firstly, we want to celebrate @Ekelektra; who has been the manager of Content Design for over 2 years (since November 2017). Erin has been such a staple of the community for such a long time now, it's hard to imagine a content department without her!

She has overseen many changes on the wiki and led the department and her team to a really strong place with fantastic elements such as the best LTD owner tracking anywhere on the hotel, easy-to-use templates and the latest information. It's no wonder even Habbo staff themselves have praised the Wiki for being the best source of information about Habbo on the internet and we see about half a million page views a year.

And she does all of this while being in a very underrepresented timezone at Habbox! Amazing.

@ExtraKen; has been our wonderful Graphics Manager for 2 years (yesterday, happy anniversary Ken!). As many of you know, Ken single-handedly creates many of the graphics you see around Habbox, from badges to banners, avatars and more, Habbox truly would not look the same without Ken! He is also so happy to lend a hand to other people as well, creating badges for other events and forum signatures too. Ken has been a member of Habbox for SO LONG (even if he did take a little break) that once again, we truly can't imagine this place without you.

Here's some examples of Ken's fantastic work, and you can see more on his pixel art showcase page here.

The lovely @tbl; is up next! Lynn has been Competitions Manager for just over a year now - the longest anyone has stuck in the role for a long time! Competitions is part of Habbox's HERITAGE, from my very first days here I can always just remember people shouting habbox.com/comps, and Lynn and her team do a fantastic job thinking up creative and fun competitions for you to enter and win credits, tokens, VIP and more. I remember personally when Lynn first joined I 100% knew she'd be management some day, she really just has such a positive and lovely attitude towards everything.

What's more than that is Lynn is 100% the sort of person to happily get on with everything - even the boring jobs of moving competition threads around - and really chip in where she's needed. We really appreciate your positive attitude and all the effort (not to name funding!!) you put into Habbox, particularly in your other roles too. Thank you!

Oh, and go enter comps.

New to being a single mum manager since her husband FlyingJesus left, @nic01e; has actually been in Events Management for over a year. Over that time she has helped to build and run the department from incentives such as the (very successful!) April Raffle to a hub for rooms to host in, motivate and help staff to host events and even to helping out to moderate when high-intensity events such as HxSS come around.

Being on the 'front line' of Habbox's presence is tough at times, particularly in heightened situations like when you lose Heaven or Hell for the 50,0000000th time in a row and you start raging... but Nicole is (mostly) able to keep her cool. The events team has been absolutely booming lately, and Nicole has helped lead the team to success after success.

I think pretty much everyone on the hotel knows what a fantastic job this next manager does! @Its.Dino; has been in Room Builders Management for over a year now too, and leads on all of our wonderful badge events on the Hotel. Most of you have probably seen our rooms in action, and I have to say month after month I am always super impressed at what the team of builders are able to do. Dino is not only a fantastic builder, but he's also basically a wired god and creates really complex games that most people can't even think of doing sometimes. It really sets Habbox apart from other fansites when it comes to our badge rooms.

You can tell how much he cares about Habbox from all the effort he puts in to not only his department roles, but in other things to help Habbox too. We really appreciate everything and thanks Dino!

Finally there are two people that aren't TECHNICALLY managers any more, but absolutely do need a shoutout.

Firstly to @flyingjesus

Did you know Tom was Events Manager for a WHOPPING three years before he got promoted to General Manager earlier this year? That makes him one of Habbox's longest serving managers EVER! He was also simultaneously Articles Manager for over a year too - impressive to hold both roles down.

I don't think you'll find many people who care about Habbox as much as Tom does. He is literally the epitome of "ask me anything" as he's always willing to help out with anything you ask of him. During HxSS last year, he was so much of a help that the General Managers at the time agreed there was no choice but to promote him for too long! Whether it's something he knows, something he needs to learn, something he likes or hates, he's happy to chip in to help out if it's needed and the things he does are so useful to everyone.

His can-do attitude has been seriously impressive since he joined the team. He has learnt a lot in a short space of time and I look forward to pushing him out of his comfort zone to do something BIG soon (no pressure Tom!). He is also of such support to Connor and I and the three of us have a great relationship that it's fun working with both of them every day.

And finally! To @Ozad;:

Connor has almost been General Manager for a year, and has been in the GM team for over a year now after a successful year-long stint in Events Management. Literally since the first day he joined I knew this person was going to be a General Manager one day! Connor is one of the nicest and most caring people at Habbox, and really does try so hard at everything he does, which is why it's a success! From the day-to-day of keeping our departments running, to smoothing out arguments between people, attending events and motivating people, to building for both auto events and HxHD, and running our fantastic campaigns such as the recent HxEE, he puts in a lot of effort that's really truly appreciated both at management level and across the wider Habbox (and Habbo!) community.

Since he stepped up to General Manager a year ago I have truly seen his confidence flourish and he's been stepping up to do more and more, getting involved with all sorts of different things that he never would have done a few years ago. I am really proud of how far he's come

He's also a wonderful friend and we can have a lot of laughs at times, and we know that if we ever disagree or argue, we can always come back together. Thank you for everything you do Connor, we wouldn't be the same without you.