HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: baw season 7

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default baw season 7

brackets by reputed critic krushgear

led by usul (what happened to the every three months a chief leader did they realise they shouldnt be piling so much power onto an indivdual or what drk usul well enough but if he dares make a repeat of his 100 room maze evry baw event ill scream)

members:
    satu (seems horrible)
    ciangaga (cian is faaaab)
    sueoprahwinfrey (one of those few customs who think they rule the world but from the brief speaking to her she seems nice)
    alexthedoc (had a got game before)
    dj-rapand (dk who the hell is s/he)

probably picked from the pool of applicants and @Kyle; you were robbed again

Tokens

Latest Awards:

robbed again what I've never applied before! I really don't get the time to build anything anyway. dj-rapand has a cute little bc rooftop and hails from norway.

Congratulations to everybody, hope to see some nice builds and not just the repeated and barely reinvented puzzles that baw usually churn out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ-rapand

Default Facts

I'am Danish, not Norwegian. Close, but not close enough.

And @bloop, since you are insulting all BAW members, in season 7 - I guess that you are jealous.. :)

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-rapand View Post

And @bloop, since you are insulting all BAW members, in season 7 - I guess that you are jealous..
    There wasn't any insulting there in my eyes, simply casting a judgement over the members of the season. Plus he said about a couple of the members quite positive things. Congratulations on being picked, regardless.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And @bloop, since you are insulting all BAW members, in season 7 - I guess that you are jealous..
    He didn't insult Cian .

It's nice to see a bit of a different bunch and it'll be interesting to see what they come up with. Congratulations to those who got in and to those who didn't better luck next time!

Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ-rapand

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    He didn't insult Cian .

It's nice to see a bit of a different bunch and it'll be interesting to see what they come up with. Congratulations to those who got in and to those who didn't better luck next time!
    Point. Only the rest of us

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Point. Only the rest of us
    these are judgements of character, not of building. "don't know who he is" isn't negative. have you build anything other than the rooftop ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

close but not close enough LOL how butthurt can you get omgz sorry no one is in knowledge of your existence??? dont make me laugh

seems like you can be another remmub overrated and have a stank attitude well done

also have you seen my rooms why would i be jealous :rolleyes: wouldnt ever want to work with you anyway lalala

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

aw give the guy a chance, has he even made anything official yet? I too would want to respond to a comment such as "dk who the hell is s/he" in an attempt to defend myself. Goodluck DJ-rapand and to the rest of those who got in.

Tokens

Edmond was robbed again, including a winning room on the Hospital competition? His was among the nicest.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast