HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: :@:@ O2!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

Default :@:@ O2!!

Right so my 18 month contract is up with T mobile and my dad wants me to go onto his business' contract - its with O2 and £9 a month - i think i still get unltd texts and a few hundred minutes

but i've been told i cant choose a phone that isnt ridiculously expensive - all the phones from O2 are either ridiculously expensive or just no good :/

The phone i really wanted was the HTC HERO/T mobile G2 - which i can get on a £20 a month contract + £166 extra - i would pay for the handset cost from xmas.

I have no idea what i'm meant to do because i dont want to be stuck with an awful phone for god knows how many months :/

Tokens

Buy yourself a o2 phone, and use the contract sim card in it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The money your saving on the month price use to buy urself a o2 phone..
    Or ring o2 n ask them to lower the price on the handset u want.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jippet View Post
    Right so my 18 month contract is up with T mobile and my dad wants me to go onto his business' contract - its with O2 and £9 a month - i think i still get unltd texts and a few hundred minutes

but i've been told i cant choose a phone that isnt ridiculously expensive - all the phones from O2 are either ridiculously expensive or just no good :/

The phone i really wanted was the HTC HERO/T mobile G2 - which i can get on a £20 a month contract + £166 extra - i would pay for the handset cost from xmas.

I have no idea what i'm meant to do because i dont want to be stuck with an awful phone for god knows how many months :/
    Tell him no, is the simple idea.

I'd get the Hero, (I'd love one) and they're damn good handsets.
    AMD Phenom X4 955 BE - 8GB RAM - Asus M5A97 - MSI HD6870 HAWK - Windows 8.1 Pro 64 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

it'll be my dad paying and he'll make me have a worse phone if it's gna save him £200 in the long run, he doesnt really care much for phones so he doesnt see why i would want one thats so expensive.