HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Default Catastrophe - Ends 11th April

Last month I had this wonderful title and I couldn't think of what competition I could use for it, what a catastrophe! However, I have thought of one as I have recently been informed that the Habbo lab technicians have been rather, let's say... experimental and have created a new breed of cat*. However, as they're rubbish at thinking of names, for this competition you have to name a new breed of Habbo cat and give it a few details to how it looks, what colour, how tall, small and so on. The most imaginative will win so get thinking if you're feline lucky. Post here to have a chance of winning the purrrfect prize!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

*Habbo have not really made a new breed of cat.
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 06-04-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    epiclyawesome

A cross between a giraffe/zebra/cat

Striped, With a long neck (of course!)
    Plus at the catty (is that a word?!) features!

The name would be...

Kiraffebras

The clock hit twelve, As she entered the room. But if looks could kill, Then we all would be doomed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Echoro

A cross between a tyrannosaurus rex/tiger
    a bit like cliffard the big red dog or whatever its called, but isnt friendly and eats people
    the same size as the twin towers put toghether
    big claws/ stripey orange and yellow/ big lizzard tail/ lizzard feet/tyrannosaurus rex's face/ big mouth/ sharp teeth as big as a house
    it sings and kills everybody in the world
    SO Yep its one friendly cat? who wouldnt want there own
    Tyrannosatigeca

Tokens

a catdogzebrhinfishus

a cross between a cat a dog a zebra arhino and a fish
    it has a strippy tail and a BIG barkand a black and white head and a grey horn and fish legs!!!