Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Stop whining you tarts.

instead of crying 'OMG RUNE IS RUINED!!!!11111111'

why dont you earn your gold and items the proper way. eg mining, cooking, crafting.

instead of pk'ing noobs and people lower lvl than you. i think no PK is a great idea :]]]]]!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by trayder View Post

instead of pk'ing noobs and people lower lvl than you. i think no PK is a great idea :]]]]]!
    Because PK'ing was one of RuneScape's biggest pulls, and now you can't Merchant so it will take Months to get a decent sum of cash.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cwmbran View Post
    Because PK'ing was one of RuneScape's biggest pulls, and now you can't Merchant so it will take Months to get a decent sum of cash.
    I agreed with in the first post but after this it is rubbish but maybe they will change it? Think of the tens of thousands of ppl that will quit, all the members lost.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Cwmbran View Post
    thats ********.. i can mine runite ore and i can make up to 2mil a day but it takes time and effort. which pk'in doesnt.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thats ********.. i can mine runite ore and i can make up to 2mil a day but it takes time and effort. which pk'in doesnt.
    How long does it take to get 85 Mining.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How the **** can cooking give you money ??????
    Watch Scrubs on Paramount its gd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

be quiet boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 088 View Post
    I agreed with in the first post but after this it is rubbish but maybe they will change it? Think of the tens of thousands of ppl that will quit, all the members lost.

They already predicted that many people will quit. They also think they'll still survive though (read the development diary)
    556 REP POINTS :badgrin:

If you would like to be repped by me, sign my guestbook here

Deals Done
    Runescape: MusicPalace, Rauhl, Halloween942, Barwy, DC77, Joboman, Xoomps, Yesum, sBosma, LowRider21, Kieeran, Brapyou, Wayans Bros., Dj-Louis, Rs Rob, Threatened

Paint: Joboman, Saund
    Owe Rep to: , Hoax Call

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You must feel big now, oh my you can mine rune ore and make 2 mill a day, good boy.
    Pk'ing takes just as much effort, people don't only pk people lower than them, they pk stronger people aswell.
    Getting stats up very high takes effort aswell, so stop saying pk'ing doesn't take effort. Just because you probably suck at it. Not everybody likes skilling.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

eww that sucks now.
    (h)(h)(h)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast